No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I lost a lot of respect for people i used to think were stand up people who stood on principle.

Trump being President has shown me everything they used to claim they stood for was all B.S. No morals. No principles. No backbone.

You cannot be a decent person & still support an indecent person like Trump. There is not one quality in that man that you'd want your children to emulate. A truly decent person who stands on truth, integrity, morals & principles would find Trump"s character repulsive.

It's not about judges, taxes, economics, or none of that stuff. Those battles have been fought since before we were alive & will be fought after we're long gone. Truth, integrity, & principles is what you'll be judged on
    Especially those phony religious folks who call themselves Evangelicals.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Especially those phony religious folks who call themselves Evangelicals.
      Like Mike Huckabee. I used to like him and thought he was genuinely a good guy. He's fake as they come

Comment

• https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ite-house-2020

An article on Trump post Mueller report.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ite-house-2020

An article on Trump post Mueller report.
          This article is a bunch of biased horseshit.

The “I’m fucked...” quote is clearly explained in the report, yet the author completely omits the explanation and uses the single quote out of context, just like the rest of the fake news media...

Trump did not say he was “fucked” because he was afraid Mueller would find proof of collusion because there was none. He said he was “fucked” because the looming investigation would prevent him from focusing on his agenda, that it would prevent him from doing his job properly as president, that it would hurt his popularity.

You can read the report. Here is what he said right after:

Everyone tells me if you get one of these special counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.
          But it’s ok. Let the fake news keep predicting his demise. They learned NOTHING from 2016, so let them keep on spreading more anti-Trump lies, while the people watch and draw their own conclusions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Lmao, give it up dude, you have been working this angle for YEARS now

“It’s not about judges, taxes, economics”. No that’s exactly what the presidency and government is supposed to be about

Just stop dude

“Truth and integrity is what you’ll be judged on”. Lmao. Go bump one of your countless false threads you made
            Lmfao!!!!

Yeah, because when we rank Presidents we dont rank them by their economies, their policies (including tax policy), or their judging appointments or foreign policy.

Nope, we judge them on truth and integrity.

That's why Bill Clinton always ranks really low when ranking Presidents, while guys like Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford rank near the top, right superfans?

Btw, if you keep refuting my son's cheerleading, he might go crying to the mods like he did with me......

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Mueller report reveals how Trump reacted to special counsel appointment: 'I'm f---ed'
              -----------
              'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm ****ed.'"
              Yup, he said that.

Now show the full quote, so we can see the context.....

Dont be a cheerleading cherry-picker now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                This article is a bunch of biased horseshit.

The “I’m fucked...” quote is clearly explained in the report, yet the author completely omits the explanation and uses the single quote out of context, just like the rest of the fake news media...

Trump did not say he was “fucked” because he was afraid Mueller would find proof of collusion because there was none. He said he was “fucked” because the looming investigation would prevent him from focusing on his agenda, that it would prevent him from doing his job properly as president, that it would hurt his popularity.

You can read the report. Here is what he said right after:

But it’s ok. Let the fake news keep predicting his demise. They learned NOTHING from 2016, so let them keep on spreading more anti-Trump lies, while the people watch and draw their own conclusions.
                Exactly.

But superfans will be superfans, and facts are irrelevant to them.

It's all about playing Gothcha!, and avoiding discussing the economy, foreign policy, jobs, and on and on.

Their team has no message in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Mueller report reveals how Trump reacted to special counsel appointment: 'I'm f---ed'
                  -----------
                  'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm ****ed.'"
                  Yup, and here is what he also said right after:

Everyone tells me if you get one of these special counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.
                  So what he meant was not that he is guilty and worried of getting caught, but that this investigation will take away from his presidency, it will be a stick in the wheels, and prevent him from doing his job properly because the investigation will be in the spotlight.

But keep on cherry picking quotes out of context...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Lmfao!!!!

Yeah, because when we rank Presidents we dont rank them by their economies, their policies (including tax policy), or their judging appointments or foreign policy.

Nope, we judge them on truth and integrity.

That's why Bill Clinton always ranks really low when ranking Presidents, while guys like Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford rank near the top, right superfans
                    Btw, if you keep refuting my son's cheerleading, he might go crying to the mods like he did with me......
                    Truth and Integrity! Where I’m the hell does that rank trump!?

Never mind. I won’t expect a truthful or answer with integrity from you.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X