Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Robber breaks into $1.9M Luxury Apartment, Murders two Engaged Doctors

Ex-security guard ‘who burst into engaged doctors' $1.9m luxury apartment where he used to work, slit their throats and wrote a message of revenge on the wall’ is charged with murder at his hospital bed

The man accused of killing two engaged doctors in their Boston apartment and writing a 'message of revenge' on their wall was arraigned by a judge at his hospital bedside on Monday.

Bampumim Teixeira was charged with two counts of murder as it emerged he used to work as a security guard at the luxury complex where his victims lived. He somehow gained access to their $1.9million apartment and allegedly slit their throats before trying to steal a bag of jewelry, police say.

Dr Richard Field, 49, and Dr Lina Bolanos, 38 were brutally murdered after Teixeira, 30, burst into their luxury penthouse on Friday evening, police say.

Teixeira, who was shot in the hand, abdomen and leg during a shootout with police, entered two not-guilty pleas from his hospital bed at Tufts Medical Center Monday afternoon.

Judge Michael Bolden ordered Teixeira to be held without bail and court-appointed defense attorney Steve Sack did not argue for bail. His next court date is June 8.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4gWW0tptr
    Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Two wonderful human beings, snuffed out by another typical degenerate.

Imagine that. Useless human garbage murders two people he doesn't deserve to breath the same air as.

Comment

Smh shocking. He is black.

Im so glad to be raising my family in a gated community and neighborhood full of Whites and Asians only.

Comment

when did sterling turn into such an extremist

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          when did sterling turn into such an extremist
          only to people who excuse/placate criminality.

its a sad referendum on society when being against degenerate sodomite behavior is now considered extremist.

I guess i shouldnt be surprised considering this the time period where you can "feel" away your gender, the walking dead is considered a great show and the cleveland cavaliers are yearly championship contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

its a sad referendum on society when being against degenerate sodomite behavior is now considered extremist.

I guess i shouldnt be surprised considering this the time period where you can "feel" away your gender, the walking dead is considered a great show and the cleveland cavaliers are yearly championship contenders.

im surprised Nene lasted this long

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

But it seems to be all you post about now ever since you went missing for a month or two. What did **they)) do to you?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                im surprised Nene lasted this long
                Lol. Good one

Hadn't known that he cut his hair, didn't get it at first

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  But it seems to be all you post about now ever since you went missing for a month or two. What did **they)) do to you?
                  I can see that u hate **them))victims, u dont want **them))criminals exposed

Bich...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    I can see that u hate **them))victims, u dont want **them))criminals exposed

Bich...
                    lol stop following me you dork and work on getting some non aids vagina

Comment

Working...
                    X