No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Shakes Head at Anthony Joshua's Muscles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grobbo View Post
    Honestly, I realise you’re trolling but either way you are a ******.

To compare Parker and the version of Wlad that fought AJ is ridiculous. Parker has said enough to ensure AJ is fully motivated and AJ irons him out very early.
    And i bet you thought takam would last 1 round against AJ?

Typical fan boys who constantly over hype AJ. The smug steroided robot is running out of reasons to avoid the top guys in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Joshua is hugely overrated yes, especially in the UK where he actually is talked of in the same way Ali / Lewis etc were.

The key to Joshua's success is simply media hype and profile, that why he gets £15 million a fight.

The UK media talk about Joshua like he is the second coming of Christ - it's pathetic but they love the 'humble' rags to riches back story.

Parker on the other had has no profile or presence and no real personality to sell fights. he also has a very weak resume.
      Parker had best resume in heavy weight division.

Except for aj's wlad fight he's fought no one.

Parker also the youngest.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        Joshua is hugely overrated yes, especially in the UK where he actually is talked of in the same way Ali / Lewis etc were.

The key to Joshua's success is simply media hype and profile, that why he gets £15 million a fight.

The UK media talk about Joshua like he is the second coming of Christ - it's pathetic but they love the 'humble' rags to riches back story.

Parker on the other had has no profile or presence and no real personality to sell fights. he also has a very weak resume.
        I am amazed how bums like whyte and brezeale are instantly propelled into top 10 when they lose to AJ. Despite clearly being C grade domestic level fighter.

Comment

Unfortunately you can't grow muscles on your chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Parker had best resume in heavy weight division.

Except for aj's wlad fight he's fought no one.

Parker also the youngest.
            The best name on Parker's resume is probably Carlos Takam, a guy that is also on Joshua's resume that you've said is all crap bar Wlad.

... so surely then Parker's resume is trash?

You really shouldn't ***** and whine at fan boys when you are clearly one yourself.

PS: I'm not actually saying that Parker's resume is trash, just using your own words.

Comment

Parker was much more effective when he had less weight, and I thought that Parker's camp would have made sure that Parker,prior to the Fury fight , would shed the pounds to get his biggest asset back........his hand speed........which also allows Parker to get more bang from his punches...........so I was a bit shocked that Parker weighed in at a whopping 17 stones!
              Shedding the weight is definitely the way to go for Parker............but a March 2018 date with Joshua seems way too early, Parker would in my opinion need at least 2 more fights with decent level fighters like Pulev, or perhaps Whyte, and Parker would need to win convincingly in both fights before he entertains a Joshua fight.
              Still, I do like Parker's confidence in himself.........so If Parker can get into proper lighter shape he could make a Joshua fight quite a competitive fight.
              It would be a stretch to see Parker beating Joshua, BUT if Parker were to bring his A game, then Parker just might be able to take advantage of Joshua tendency to have stamina issues during the fight.
              Last edited by Polaxed; 11-27-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                Crappy Pacific Island food? Your an idiot racist bi t c h don't know **** shontae go eat some chitlins you and untouchable don't speak on **** you really don't know about ****ing ignorant Americans
                Wow, keep your racist crap for yourself. I'm white but that doesn't make me American.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  You posted almost the exact same thing on another thread before.

You know you’re talking bollocks.

Winning every round and having a TKO victory is not ‘struggling’.

Not blasting someone out in a couple of rounds doesn’t mean you struggled.
                  Guy
                  If you’re made blind because your opponent cut your eyes open through hard punches, then that doesn’t count.

I didn’t see any evidence of fantastic boxing and movement from Takam, he looked more like Clottey keeping the earmuffs on to avoid getting knocked out.

I’d rate Dillian Whyte above Parker. He has the better record.

I agree a fighter like Fury is all wrong for AJ though.
                  Whytes was exposed badly in his last fight against a guy who had 11 days prep and was completely gassed for almost the whole entire fight.

Or his other fight when he almost died fighting chisora. Chisora just got beaten by a nobody which proves how bad he is.

You are clearly a uk fan boy, if you still think whyte has any talent.

How da fark does whyte have better record? I assume you mistyped that.

Comment

Originally posted by charliepaerker View Post
                    An active hard puncher needed a gift to beat Andy Ruiz. LMAO
                    Maybe ruiz is a good solid boxer?

Lose to parker and your suddenly a bum nobody. Lose to Aj and your instant genuine top 10, even though you were a C grade domestic level fighter before the loss. E.g. whyte , brezeale.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      Exactly and if Wlad with the reflexes and timing showcased versus AJ can do it, I'm pretty sure an even more active, younger, tenacious puncher like Parker can crack that china. Hell Furry felt that power in the first round and his fourth round stoppage prediction went out the window and he ran for twelve rounds against Parker. AJ is in for a rude awakening.
                      Why? Parker has not proven to be anywhere near as strong a puncher as Wlad.

In fact I’d say his power as a heavyweight is average.

Comment

Working...
                      X