Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan beats Mayweather and Pacquiao is he the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonSimon87 View Post
    Khan has never been legitimately beaten in my eyes.

Against Prescott that was a clear slip and he hit his head. The fight should have been a NC due to a wet surface.

Peterson was roided to his eyeballs and the ref was paid by a mysterious man with a weird hat ringside to take points off Khan to give a unfair decision to Peterson.

In the Garcia fight Khan was hit with an illegal blow behind the neck. Showing true warrior spirit and some athleticism, Khan managed to carry on until the ref unlawfully stopped the fight as Khan was getting his rhythm back and was on route to stopping Garcia.

Khan will be the GOAT. You heard it here first.

Khan is the Greatest fighter who ever lived. 31 have tried and 31 have failed.

Comment

Originally posted by DonSimon87 View Post
      Khan has never been legitimately beaten in my eyes.

Against Prescott that was a clear slip and he hit his head. The fight should have been a NC due to a wet surface.

Peterson was roided to his eyeballs and the ref was paid by a mysterious man with a weird hat ringside to take points off Khan to give a unfair decision to Peterson.

In the Garcia fight Khan was hit with an illegal blow behind the neck. Showing true warrior spirit and some athleticism, Khan managed to carry on until the ref unlawfully stopped the fight as Khan was getting his rhythm back and was on route to stopping Garcia.

Khan will be the GOAT. You heard it here first.
      This is amazing, and I expect refined versions of this post as an argument if Mayweather/Khan is made official. Khan will be a should-be undefeated fighter with the reflexes of an Agent from the Matrix, the handspeed of Bruce Lee, a chin received in an operation with Marvin Hagler, and the power of Wlad Klitschko.

Another young strong lion for Mayweather to hunt.

Comment

No, he'd be at least 3rd. The greatest would have to be Prescott. Ko'd him in less than a round. Followed by Garcia who ko'd the best version in 4. Then Khan can be allowed to be number 3. Using Khan fan-logic, or course.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Khan became the greatest of all times!!!! When he beat Kotelnik, this would just be icing on the cake.

Has anyone since Ali had the type of title run that Khan has had, he has faced HOFer and ATG one after another.
          Kotelnik man? Woah I know he a good fighter but seriously that aint making Khan the greatest of all time

But if he beat Mayweather and Pacquiao I think all will agree with us that he is the G.O.A.T!!! There's nothing anyone could do or say to deny it at that point because beating TWO TOP 10 P4P fighters who happen to be in the same division, with one of those fighters being considered THE BEST FIGHTER ON THE PLANET.. I mean damn... that is instant greatest of all time..

Comment

Working...
          X