Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got hold of the first season of The Sopranos, am i in luck?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #GlowinOrb View Post
    It's no 24.....
    they air that in Italy too? You don't say.

Comment

Comment

The first season has been replaying on HBO every night. That's a great show. They could have had another good season before ending it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          The first season has been replaying on HBO every night. That's a great show. They could have had another good season before ending it.
          I wasn't to happy how it ended but I agree one more season was needed, pretty cool if a Sopranos movie comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I wasn't to happy how it ended but I agree one more season was needed, pretty cool if a Sopranos movie comes out.
            everybody cool is dead.

Comment

The first season of The Sopranos is pure greatness. I may have liked the third season even better. All of the other seasons fell short of those two (IMO), but were undeniably great television.

Comment

I'm half way through season 5 and it is great.

I do think they have killed characters off to soon, when the characters story could have developed more such as Richie Aprile and Ralph Cifaretto.

I won't check this thread again till i've finished out of fear of spoilers .

Comment

Sopranos is a QUALITY show. Season 1 is amazing, starts off a bit slow but it gets better and better as each episode goes on. The Wire was the same in season 1 but season 2 was abysmal IMO, put me off that show for good even though I heard season 3 and 4 were better. Breaking Bad is quality as well, quite slow though but Walt and Jesse are outstanding in that show.

I prefer Dexter, Supernatural, Game of Thrones over all of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    everybody cool is dead.
                    I mean a movie how it all started, bringing back all the characters.

Comment

A lot of the best TV shows now days follow the Soprano's main formula ... "The likeable bad guy"

Sopranos
                      Breaking Bad
                      Dexter
                      Homeland
                      Boardwalk Empire

Comment

Working...
                      X