Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
    Robbery? this was a easy fight to score for Canelo.
    Agree with the result.
    Good fight by Canelo,Jacobs did nothing.
    One left hook that’s it.
    I can’t ****ing stand Canelo but he is a great fighter and he won this fair and square.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      I was never big on his talent, as he does nothing special in the ring. If you do not have a good jab, your height is useless. His jab is poor, more like pawing. His IQ is poor, as he kept switching stands when it is not working for him, keeps getting hit with same punch, and never made any adjustment. All he does is shoe shine. He is a poor fighter, and i never want to see him fight again.
      Where were you previous to this fight? is easy to speak once everything is said and done. I see your intentions trying to belittle/diminish Jacobs attributes and abilities to not give Canelo credit, what now? your gonna bring Charlo, Andrade as the next boogie men and than they get beat up you're gonna comeback with the same narrative? they weren't that good to begin with bla bla bla bla

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I had it 114-114 not a robbery by any means Canelo has some serious stamina problems
        You got some serious mental problems, you disturbed hater little child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cr0man810 View Post
          Good fight, I don’t understand how people thought it was boring, according to what I read on B/R. I had it a draw but I don’t mind the 7-5 for canelo. Jacobs took the first few rounds off and it cost him. I watched it via Sky Sports and I didn’t really hear much bias tbh. They used Carl Froch as for the scorecard. He had it 115-115, he gave the 3rd round a 10-10. The one round that was iffy for me was the first. I would’ve gave that one a 10-10. Good fight, I wouldn’t mind watching them go a 2nd time. Regarding Andrade, I haven’t seen him fight so idk about that. And as for the ggg trilogy, I would say no to that but let’s see what his new trainer can do first and then decide what happens next. He trained Klitschko so he could improve but it’s kinda late for that due to his age, we’ll just see what happens next.
          I also watched a Sky Sports stream... Froch is "Hearn's man" and he used the British 10-10 scoring...

Originally posted by Abby26 View Post
          The Dazn crew said that Canelo is having knee problems and wl have it checkd out aftr the fight. His knee was really bandaged. looks like he may need another surgery. Also may be reason he didn’t move better.
          ... that's not good for his future career...

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1
          GGG just said this was like a sparring match and a boring fight.
          ... as if GGG fights vs Canelo were not "sparring matches" as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            I wont go on about who I thought won tonight but Ill say this. My best friend just happened to be staying with me tonight. He isnt a boxing fan and knows nothing about the sport. I told him, "Bro just watch the whole fight and dont listen to what the commentators say and tell me who think won after its over if it goes 12"

During the fight he would comment about how the commentators would say that Canelo landed a punch and he would say, didnt that go off the black guys glove? and i would be like yea, he blocked that, dont listen just watch the fight.

Long story short he was surprised Canelo won the fight, this is a guy who never watches fights. No bias, 100 percent shocked that Canelo could do next to nothing and win a fight.
            HAHAHAHAHa really that's what he said LOL you're good a telling stories NOT! GTFOH!!!

Comment

• ... Jacobs is a cancer survivor... he was never better into the ring than he just showed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                The end is it? Go and watch the fight with the sound off. The odds are Ive been watching boxing since before you were born. Canelo didnt show me anything tonight and you definitely dont have to stop someone to win a fight but you need to do something to win it.If you are a P4P candidate separate yourself from the pack, he didnt do that tonight. Jacobs got a fat check to be the next one in Canelo train. Try not to stand out in a sea of ignorance next time, good luck dummy.
                Well that’s just sad. To watch a sport for that long and not know a dam thing about it. Maybe you should try watching another sport.
                Last edited by Senor_frogs; 05-05-2019, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  I finally subscribed tonight. Hadn’t intended to. I had planned to catch it at the movie theater like I do all of Canelo’s fights. But my dad(who’s staying with me while recovering from knee surgery) for some reason didn’t want me to leave the house tonight. So I broke down and just ordered the app. And even though I wasn’t disappointed, I wasn’t exactly impressed either. It never stopped or buffered. But my picture did go fuzzy a couple times. And the stream also slowed a couple times. It wasn’t terrible. But it definitely wasn’t cable or PPV quality.
                  I subscribed Thursday night and I Had no problems whatsoever, I am very happy with DAZN I got for one year, no regrets whatsoever on my part.

By the way if it does the buffering and or frizzes over is probably because you don't have high speed internet I am definitely please with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Anyone could see that Jacobs was drained at the weigh-in and has trouble making weight. The biggest flaw Danny has at 160 is making weight and Golden Boy knew it, and for that reason alone, GB demanded the re-hydration penalty.

Canelo did exactly what I said he would do and Danny responded as expected.
                    I repeat Bull shït Jacobs didn't even comply with the rehydration clause so get the Fuçk out of here with that lame excuse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                      DJ had everything to win except he never used it!
                      Canelo is a wrecking force at 160! Demetrius should be no problem! Did anyone see dj land crisp clean head shots! And canelo never took a step back... does dj have no power at 160 or does canelo have that good of a chin?
                      Why so humble now F***ing Malinchista GTFOH Mother F***er

Comment

Working...
                      X