Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say what you want about Mikey Garcia but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    I know you did but I was one of the dummy’s who thought he would give a good account of himself.
    People saying ''Mikey went out on his shield'' are full of shlt. He went out like a guy who was counting the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Had he not been so vocally confident with the outcome.
      Had he not stunk up the place with that beyond shltty performance

He deserves no accolades

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        There's being confident
        There's even yapping to sell a fight

And then there's the shlt Mikey did.

Comment

Comment

These dumb so-called fans being so butt hurt over a fighter being confident he's going to win. Like what are boxers supposed to do/say? Go the Billy Joe Saunders route and claim he's afraid of his opponent (like he did when asked about GGG the first time)?

So you want a lightweight, who's the underdog, to tell you the outcome of the fight is going to be an L for him? Don't you know that already? I sure did. But do I prefer Mikey to be confident and express his confidence to the fans? Of course, if not, then wtf are press conferences for? What's pre-fight "build-up" for? Gtfoh with your soft personality bs.

That's so dumb, and that's not how things work in boxing. If you want nice personalities, go watch soap opera or something else, not boxing. This sport is not for nice personalities, in this sport you have to be confident in yourself and you have to sell your confidence to the fans.

Comment

These dumb so-called fans being so butt hurt over a fighter being confident he's going to win. Like what are boxers supposed to do/say? Go the Billy Joe Saunders route and claim he's afraid of his opponent (like he did when asked about GGG the first time)?

So you want a lightweight, who's the underdog, to tell you the outcome of the fight is going to be an L for him? Don't you know that already? I sure did. But do I prefer Mikey to be confident and express his confidence to the fans? Of course, if not, then wtf are press conferences for? What's pre-fight "build-up" for? Gtfoh with your soft personality bs.

That's so dumb, and that's not how things work in boxing. If you want nice personalities, go watch soap opera or something else, not boxing. This sport is not for nice personalities, in this sport you have to be confident in yourself and you have to sell your confidence to the fans.
              Defenders of The Small need to understand people are pissed at Bloated Mikey talking so much and DOING SO LITTLE for a ppv price. At least that's what I'm saying.

Comment

There's being confident
                There's even yapping to sell a fight

And then there's the shlt Mikey did.
                What was it that Mikey did that hurt your feelings?

What did you want him to say?

Might as well just skip pre fight build up since fans are getting hurt by boxers selling the fight. Let's just go to announcing a fight, right to the night of the fight, with no dialogue from the fighters because fans are going to b1tching at a fighter being confident that he's going to win. Because they prefer the fighter bow down to the odds and say "Yeah, Spence is gonna kick my ass in a lobsided fight, honestly. But I will go in there and make an attempt. But just know that the outcome will probably be a wide decision for Spence ya'll. I'm gonna lose. Don't waste your money on me."

Like wtf

Comment

What was it that Mikey did that hurt your feelings?

What did you want him to say?

Might as well just skip pre fight build up since fans are getting hurt by boxers selling the fight. Let's just go to announcing a fight, right to the night of the fight, with no dialogue from the fighters because fans are going to b1tching at a fighter being confident that he's going to win. Because they prefer the fighter bow down to the odds and say "Yeah, Spence is gonna kick my ass in a lobsided fight, honestly. But I will go in there and make an attempt. But just know that the outcome will probably be a wide decision for Spence ya'll. I'm gonna lose. Don't waste your money on me."

Like wtf
                  See post 16

Comment

See post 16
                    See the following post:

Mikey Garcia can have it real easy and fight at 140, and wait for Super featherweights and Lightweights to come up and kick their assess at 140. Just rule 140, babysit it, call out 130-140 pounders and make easy money.

That's what GGG did, that's what Spence is doing.

Mikey went up and tried to see if he beat the best at 147 and failed. He genuinely thought he could win, and he talked as such, but he lost. Oh well, go on with your career and go back to 140. Spence was too much. It could be that Spence is the only welterweight that is "too much" for Mikey, and Spence is probably too much for anyone not named Crawford there. It could be that Mikey can beat most WW's there right now, he should've tried his shot at a lesser opponent, maybe DSG, Brook, or Horn. But he decided to fight the very best, the guy who is ducked by the rest, and he lost. Okay don't praise him for fighting him, but also, it's unfair to try to kick him cause he lost a lopsided fight. After all, he came up from 135 to fight a guy no one in that guy's weight class wanted to fight.

Comment

Dont fight, if you're not gonna try to win

I respect fighters who try to win

How you lose is irrelevant, if you never tried in the 1st place

Comment

Working...
                      X