Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson vs Allan Green .... Will Green come to Fight ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Johnson vs Allan Green .... Will Green come to Fight ??

Considering his last bout with undefeated WBA SMW champ Andre Ward, in which he was lethargic and never threw any meaningful punches.

I'm wondering if Allan will show up in this fight and show that he wants and deserves to be in this tournament, he talks a good game time to see if he can show up when the bright lights come on.

Thoughts ? .....

It doesn't matter whether Allan Green shows up or not he's not mentally strong and will get stopped in this fight. Johnson will put on the pressure and take away Greens confident and knock him out.

Comment

he'd better...johnson is going to give him the beating of his life if he doesnt...weight drained or not

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        It doesn't matter whether Allan Green shows up or not he's not mentally strong and will get stopped in this fight. Johnson will put on the pressure and take away Greens confident and knock him out.
        Good points, I think he does all that talking before hand because he is insecure in his skills .

Like you , I believe Johnson will stop him late maybe 8-9th round

Comment

Glen Johnson will out class Green.

Comment

i doubt it. when has green ever looked good or impressive aside from knocking out a couple prospects? if he wins this one its ONLY because johnson is old

Comment

I think Green will be much better this time around. Johnson is there to be hit and Green has every chance of getting into a rhytm which noone so far has been able to against the spoiler Ward.

But I must admit that I'm rooting for Johnson as he deserves some success and I would love to hear what new excuse Green can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                i doubt it. when has green ever looked good or impressive aside from knocking out a couple prospects? if he wins this one its ONLY because johnson is old
                Right , to think I used to like dis guy ... smh

After the miranda fight , he really showed his true colors ,excuses making , all talk no skill,
                Self hyped fighter

Comment

Working...
                X