Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PBF fighting a prime,comfortable at his division, legit WW in JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PBF fighting a prime,comfortable at his division, legit WW in JMM?

NO...........so its a tuneup and it justifies it right?......and PBF fights everybody that calls him out(shane, Margarito)

Originally posted by strugler View Post
    NO...........so its a tuneup and it justifies it right?......and PBF fights everybody that calls him out(shane, Margarito)
    Floyd is scared of Shane, and I don't know how you even began thinking of that Cheating scumbag Plasterito and even using him in the same sentence as Floyd, as much as I dislike Floyd, Plasterito would have looked like a bigger idiot and outclasses worse than he got agaisnt Shane. JMM/PBF is a tune up fight, Floyd called it a tune up from the start, but as soon as they realized sales were not good Flod started praising JMM instead of bashing him like he always did with every other opponent.

Comment

What urged you to make this thread TS? Oh right your just flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        What urged you to make this thread TS? Oh right your just flaming.
        making JMM fight 2 division up thats why............and no im not flaming.......

Comment

making JMM fight 2 division up thats why............and no im not flaming.......
          The fight has been signed for months... this has been discussed for months, so yes you are flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            The fight has been signed for months... this has been discussed for months, so yes you are flaming.
            Thats your opinion......i didnt know discussions has expiration dates..........Bitchmove.....just like Oscar...........no matter how long time passes it will always be a bitchmove....

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
              Floyd is scared of Shane, and I don't know how you even began thinking of that Cheating scumbag Plasterito and even using him in the same sentence as Floyd, as much as I dislike Floyd, Plaslooked like a bigger idiot and outclasses worse than he got agaisnt Shaneterito would have . JMM/PBF is a tune up fight, Floyd called it a tune up from the start, but as soon as they realized sales were not good Flod started praising JMM instead of bashing him like he always did with every other opponent.
              Wouldve....couldve.........aint reality.........speculations is what it is

Comment

jmm is getting ktfo for a buck. "nuting personl, jus doin my job" LOL!!!!!

At least he will get to punch on hatton afterwards!

Comment

You sound European, just a stab in the dark.

Comment

Thats your opinion......i didnt know discussions has expiration dates..........Bitchmove.....just like Oscar...........no matter how long time passes it will always be a bitchmove....
                    I can't see people making threads about the Oscar **** anymore... this has been done to death, you was flaming, you was hating... stop hiding it cause you know you were just as much as anybody else, there is no opinion about it...

Comment

Working...
                    X