Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Help Out/Hook Up A Lounge Brother In Real Life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost 80% of doing something depends on what that something is, with the remaining 20% on who its for.

I aint helping any one till i know what it is they need help with.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      yeah thers some i'd come out of retirement for
      what if that awesome red coat guy in your sig needed you to throw down? I'd help him out just so I could ask how he ended up on Valuev's jungle gym in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        almost 80% of doing something depends on what that something is, with the remaining 20% on who its for.

I aint helping any one till i know what it is they need help with.
        Nothing too major, we're talking about pedestrian things here.

Comment

I'd take a bullet for Tua. Probably use Mak as a human shield.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            I made that qualification already. Read better.
            Nah son you crazy.

Comment

Nothing too major, we're talking about pedestrian things here.
              still, i find one of the most annoying things is when some ones like, "can you help me with something?" or "can you do me a favor?".

it seems like you have a whole **** load of things that you need help with and your testing the water to see if you can pile all of them on me at once or if you have to pick and choose the things you actually need help with.

plus in the time it takes you to say could you help me do something you could have said, could you help me take out the trash, could you get me a glass of water, could you go to the store and get me 5 lbs of sugar, ect.

I dont blindly agree to help people, ever.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-29-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                still, i find one of the most annoying things is when some ones like, "can you help me with something?" or "can you do me a favor?".

it seems like you have a whole **** load of things that you need help with and testing the water to see if you can pile all of them on me at once or if you have to pick and choose the things you actually need help with.

plus in the time it takes you to say could you help me do something you could have said, could you help me take out the trash, could you get me a glass of water, could you go to the store and get me 5 lbs of sugar, ect.

I dont blindly agree to help people, ever.
                Let's say a lounger you're cool with was moving to your city for the first time, would you show him the ropes? Hang out?

Comment

Let's say a lounger you're cool with was moving to your city for the first time, would you show him the ropes? Hang out?
                  when worded like that, yes

but when worder like this:

Let's say a lounger you're cool with was moving to your city for the first time, would you help him with some favors?
                  Id say what favors?

its not that i wouldnt help people out, just that i want to know what im doing before i agree to anything.
                  Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-29-2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

nah i'd probably point and laugh

Comment

Maybe, after what happened to Paul Williams the other day I remember all the silly old grudges and e-battles are a small speck in the grand universe. If some needed help, I would help them if I can.
                      Last edited by TBear; 05-29-2012, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X