Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Sergio Martinez vs Matthew Macklin, undercards RbR discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how people calling Martinez overrated are calling Chavez Jr a true and worthy contender. Give me a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      lol at ya'll tools talking trash the whole time...same talk, same result, Martinez KO....thank you....come again
      Lol same calibre of opponent. . . over and ove again. . same result That's all, THANKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        No one wants to see Martinez fight Darren Barker or Matthew Macklin.
        I was actually looking forward to this. Macklin gave Sturm hell and was in it for eight tonight. He was a fair contender. I was only a point or so off the judges...glad to see they were giving it a fair assessment.

I'd love to see Martinez with Pirog or Golovkin one of these days.

Comment

• Macklin got his career ended.......

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            LOL. . . Now can we PLEASE hope that Sergio fights the best competition next?

All this bum does is fight journeyman for HBO paydays. . . Accuses Chavez of "ducking him", YET HE IS DOING THE SAME THING by ducking Pirog, GOlovkin, etc.

You're a hater.

Macklin was the unofficial champ.

Who is this "best competition" you keep naming? Pirog? The guy hiding from Lara in russia?

Let go of your hate. Sergio was flawless in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              lol at ya'll tools talking trash the whole time...same talk, same result, Martinez KO....thank you....come again
              yea but he looked like trash & was losing according to one judge before the stoppage LOL

LOL @ him struggling with MACKLIN

Comment

• My prediction was right someone give me green k for once lol I knew Macklin wouldnt make it to 12, and I also said Martinez would stop him in the 11th. Did no one notice? haha

Comment

• so its clear sergio struggles with boxers, so hed have a hard time with pirog. but i think if he turns it up the way he did tonite, no1 at 160 beats him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marduke View Post
                    I love how people calling Martinez overrated are calling Chavez Jr a true and worthy contender. Give me a break.
                    No. . The fact that Martinez ONLY WANTS to fight Chavez AND NOT the BEST MW's, proves he's a hype job/product of promotional ploys. . .

Why does he accuse Chavez of ducking him, when he REFUSES TO FIGHT the true talent of MW division?

Why does he expect WW's to come up and fight him at catchweights, YET HE WON'T fight a SMW at a catchweight?

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      sergio went tooth and nail with a c level guy......he struggles over and over again with c level guys.

again. how is he better then froch or ward? i don't even think he's better then cotto.
                      That's some good ol hatin rite durr

Comment

Working...
                      X