No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Looks like Christopher Steele has cut a deal and will turn state's evidence on Russia Hoax prosecutions

Read more:*https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz5q1KGxMaR
    Follow us: AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ecutions_.html
    Steele may decide to 'commit suicide' by shooting himself in the head a couple times in the near future.

He best be very careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      yes you do actually......

they are the ones that buys up properties and start construction on buildings, stores etc and GIVE JOBS to those who need it.
      Also, are you sure that Trump's tax plan was looked at as a good thing?

I haven't been in the country for most of his presidency thus far, but nearly every article I've read about it has been negative. One referred to it as a dud, and suggested that it's going to be a sore subject for Trump as he is attacked by Dems licking their chops to discuss not only the ineffectiveness of the tax law, but how it didn't do much of anything for the common folk, but a whole lot for the wealthy.

Comment

I actually got that from an interview a guy did (self described 1%er) when that occupy wall street stuff was going on... MOST of those protesters couldn't even answer why they were there or what they would do to fix it etc
        They arent called NPCs for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          That's because you fail to acknowledge what Mueller said.

In your opinion, why did Mueller claim the information in the report doesn't exonerate the president, and why did he say if it did exonerate him, he would have stated so?

When you look deeply into this, you can see exactly what's going on. Some of you just don't want to look into it too deeply for fear of what you might find.
          because if they found something he woulda been charged/impeached already or it woulda been public knowledge at this point in time

but you keep believing those nader and co.

Comment

• Lol the dems and trump would accept info from a foriegn government.

Are these people for reals? Did they all the sudden forget who paid for info on trump?

Comment

because if they found something he woulda been charged/impeached already or it woulda been public knowledge at this point in time

but you keep believing those nader and co.
              I'm not believing anyone. I'm just looking at the facts as they were provided to me.

Didn't Mueller insinuate that something was found, but that his hands were tied to take further action? I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

You guys should hope they won't go for impeachment. The president seems so stupid that he might get up and claim he did everything they claimed he did just to puff his chest out. I'm sure you've seen the new news. How could anyone be this stupid?

President Trump says he would accept dirt on political rivals from foreign governments

https://fox8.com/2019/06/12/presiden...n-governments/

The man truly seems to be dumb as bricks.

Comment

Lol the dems and trump would accept info from a foriegn government.
                Perhaps that is true, but seems only one of the entity mentioned above would be so stupid as to admit as much coming on the heels of being investigated for as much. SMDH.

Comment

• Who paid for the dossier???https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...e_dossier.html

Comment

I'm confused. Are you condemning both the Dems for their actions and Trump for his statement of what he would do....

or are both just fine?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      President Trump says he would accept dirt on political rivals from foreign governments

that's actually what the DNC/Clinton did when they used that steele dossier

gee I wonder why all those emails were deleted and the harddrive wiped clean

oh and this is from that said article you provided:

Mueller painstakingly documented Russian efforts to boost Trump’s campaign and undermine that of his Democratic rival. But while Mueller’s investigation didn’t establish a criminal conspiracy between Russia and Trump’s campaign,

Comment

Working...
                      X