Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Healthy snacks that don't taste like ARSE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy snacks that don't taste like ARSE?

anyone got any advice on like what you can replace candy bars and cookies with?

Just get fat free ****. Check the calorie n carb content also, but they got cookies n other lil snacks made for cats who wanna stay in shape.

Comment

Try meringues. They're only sugar and egg whites. The ones at my local Co-op are 50cals per meringue, which comes up to 400 in a pack of 8. Not bad if you're burning 1000cals during a workout - they settle your sweet tooth, and won't do any damage.

Compare that to a Mars bar, which is something like 500 on its own, with all manner of fat and other gunk inside.

Comment

Healthy Foods typically taste like ****

Comment

Oh, and don't forget popcorn.

Comment

some **** at work told me "pumpkin seeds" ROFL

Comment

I usually snack on raw fruits, vegetables, and nuts. I realize that if your accustomed to snacking candy bars, etc. this might be too hard of a transition. You might want to try combining nuts and dried fruit which will give a good combination of fat (good fat) and sweet. This combination provides a lot of calories so eat in moderation. Avoid the packaged stuff since it usually adds salt and oil. Instead you can create you own mixes and maybe add a little salt if needed.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of trail mix, it's good for you and it always contains tons of proteins.

Comment

Fruits, nuts, cottage cheese, cheese, honey.

Comment

Cheese! thats full of fat isnt it?

will replacing Sugary soft drinks with water do anything?

Comment

Working...
                    X