No announcement yet.

The More You Know About ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The More You Know About ****

When you download **** off of fro$twire or wherever you get it from, did you ever notice all of the extra stuff typed into the video description? If you don't know what I mean here is an EX. you down load a video called "drunk slut takes it in the ass", and after that title in the description it will say *******, *****, horse ****ing, pedo, lolita. I was always wondering who is that infamous Lolita and where can I see that vag being pounded? So me and my gf's little bro looked it up and apparently this is a slang term for a younger girl who will do sexual favors for older men on the premise that they will provide some sort of compensation. I like that term, and I know use it to describe the underage whores I see walking around my town all tarted up like the just need it, and I think we all know what it is...... ohhhh the baby, yes we do.

what what what ??????????????????????

Comment

I kinda noticed that. I only get the best **** now(lmao). Paysites. BangBros, Reality Kings, etc.

U can find some good **** on forums and if u find a pass ur good.

Comment

I wish I had a Bangbros pass

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          I kinda noticed that. I only get the best **** now(lmao). Paysites. BangBros, Reality Kings, etc.

Streams and other low quality things do the job though....I'm not to choosy when I have to get a nut off.....I was just wondering if anyone noticed that mentioned above.

Comment

I have a NaughtyAmerica pass that works every now and then...used to have a BangBros pass. BangBros passes go pretty fast. I did have one that lasted for months tho...

Been a lil while since I had a RealityKings pass.

Comment

I have a NaughtyAmerica pass that works every now and then...used to have a BangBros pass. BangBros passes go pretty fast. I did have one that lasted for months tho...

Been a lil while since I had a RealityKings pass.
              Less then a year ago i found a the password for Bangbros i think it was on something called xpasswordsdotcom or something..Anyways the password lasted me A Full MONTH!!..I downloaded over 30 scenes and put on a dvd before my stupid computer just got too slow..the password expired aleast 4 days after my computer failed on me..whew!!

Comment

Yea...gotta be quick with them passwords...I got me a nice lil archive of vids(most aren't full scenes just the action lol). I'm gonna upload a full scene every now and then put the link up here on BS...

Comment

Hook it up!

Comment

Lol...I've found scenes like this.
                    1. Find name of scene
                    2. Google it and put rapidshare or megaupload in the search bar as well
                    3. U can find parts of scenes like that

Nothing compares with a pass tho...the best sites are hard to find though.

I'm gonna post a NaughtyAmerica scene I I have before the week is over. I posted one recently on here...check my posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X