Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Provodnikov stronger and toughter guy than JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Provodnikov stronger and toughter guy than JMM?

Judging by Bradley vs. Provodnikov and Bradley vs. Marquez I really felt like this... Provodnikov seems much better offensive and stronger guy

No, Bradley fought stupid.

Comment

Styles make fights. You do not compare fighters this way.

Comment

Is he touger than JMM? No I seriously doubt it. Provodnikov is bigger/stronger and a harder puncher though.

Honestly, I think the difference was the way Bradley fought in each fight. He tried to exchange more with Ruslan and paid the price. Bradley chose to box against Marquez and use his speed and footwork. Therefore JMM never hurt him or had him in trouble. Two different fights led to two different outcomes.

There's absolutely no way Provodnikov is better offensively than JMM. But his style is more suited to fight a guy like Bradley.

Comment

Depends which JMM.

If you're talking about the incredible hulk/juiced up Marquez then no.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Might be stronger but not better

Comment

He might be physically stronger, but JMM's toughness is not in question. Being younger doesn't hurt Provo's strength either.

Comment

He's younger and fresher. Marquez is 40 and I would think he should retire but not as the crybaby he's made himself out to be after Saturday.

Comment

Yeah styles make fights. Provodnikov is a come forward fighter and Marquez is a move backward counterpuncher. Provodnikov might be stronger dropping Bradley but Bradley didn't went toe to toe with Marquez though..

Bradley showed balls of steel going toe to toe with Provodnikov. It will be the FOTY. Bradley could've box Prov and make it easier for himself but the fact that he didn't, I applaud him for that.

Comment

Working...
                  X