Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Klitschko Brother Victim Lasts the Longest With Prime Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Thompson would probably go the distance.

Comment

Mercer took some really heavy shots from Morrison, Lewis and Holmes. I think if he was in great shape he could have gone the distance with Mike.

Comment

Mercer is the most sensible answer here.. but it wouldn't suprise me if thuggery came in here and said they all go the distance because Tyson hasn't got anything on a Klit

Comment

About the same as his opponents back then did.

Haye would get crushed. He's not a great heavyweight.

Comment

The Mercer that fought Klitschko does not go the distance

Comment

Not sure Tyson beats all the KO Bros. opponents !!! Tyson ducked a lot of punchers and dudes with chins in his "heyday."

Tyson did not fight : Lewis,Bowe,Holyfield,Morrison,Foreman,or Mercer anytime close to the last 80's-early 90's.

As we can see from his 2 Holyfield fights and his utter destruction at the hands of Lewis...we all can see why.

Tin-can Mike was fighting the tomato can of the month club.

Razor Ruddick...He quit vs Mike Rouse.

Douglas....There was a reason I couldn't get a bet in on Douglas..books stopped action.

Frank "Glass Jaw" Bruno

Carl the "Liar" Williams

Trevor Burbick

Tyrell Biggs at 15-0.

Please,I loved Tyson for his destruction of bums but I think both KO Bros. would have whooped him good.

Comment

Prime Byrd would easily make it the distance. Only Ibeabuchi was able to stop him when prime and he had to hit him with the kitchen sink to do it. Byrd would tie Tyson up and frustrate him all night long.

Let's not forget that Mitch "Blood" Green and James "quick" Tillis made it the distance with Tyson before he was champ. Ruddock made it the distance - Tucker made it the distance.

Comment

Prime Sam Peter.

Comment

None of them would last 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X