Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has an Equal or Better Resume then Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I daresay there are a few opponents of Floyd who would give opponents of Wlad a good test -thats a statement of how markedly different their records are, comparing a WW and a super heavyweight!

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
      HA! And what are Floyd's top, superior competition wins? A split decision vs a past prime...2007 Oscar De La Hoya? Zab Judah? Life and death with Castillo?

Do you really think anyone rates ANY of Mayweathers opponents highly besides Floyd fans? Felix Sturm dominated De la Hoya 3 years before Floyd fought him and before Hopkins fought him....Mayweather got a SD as I've said...

We gonna act like Cotto was in his prime? (Or Is an ATG for that matter)

5 loss Shane Mosley?

A midget in JMM?

Ricky Hatton? (Lol)

9 loss Carlos Baldomir?

3 loss Zab Judah?

6 loss Gatti?

Damarcus chop chop Corley???

Those are some SIGNATURE wins alright.....

Who are you to say those wins are better then anyone Wlads fought? Based on what exactly? I'd take a 6 year undisputed heavyweight title reign over that resume any day of the week.... Pls go

At least Wlad fought undefeated fighters and fought any and everyone who was put in front of him. Floyd? He targets the Latino with the biggest USA fan base.....so they can generate the most possible PPV revenue. Think about it, lets pretend Selcuk Aydin KO'd Guerrero Cold in their fight.... And was Floyd's mandatory. Do you think Floyd would of fought him? No, actually Mayweather fans would laugh at it and xall it absurd.....why? Because he doesn't have a "big enough following in the USA" to create good PPV numbers/revenue.... What other fighter does that? Why do you even think Floyd is entitled to that? He's not.... And most unbiased fight fans see that and call it out.... But to Floyd fans those people are called "haters" ....RIGHT

Sorry but you Mayweather fans are Absolutely BLINDED and think anyone he fights is "the top contender", just because....ignoring the fact that Floyd would NEVER fight anyone who can't bring him in a monster pay day. Since when does that deserve praise, respect...boxing resume wise? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he shouldn't wanna get paid.... Why risk your career and health when you can fight someone just to get paid good? But with that comes the fact of the matter that he doesn't fight the top fighters, he fights the biggest draw..... But again, Floyd fans will call those people haters....where as whoever isn't sucking on his nuts...call it how it is.

BRB VICTOR ORTIZ IS A WORLD CLASS FIGHTER BECAUSE HE HAS 1000000 Mexican-American fans who are willing to pay to watch him fight floyd..........say what?
      This guy straight ETHERED you F L O M O S. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        1. Wlads best win was a guy with 26 fights...

2. His 2nd best win is a former supermiddleweight Chris Byrd,

3. everything else is Baldomir level all the way down to garbage men and cab drivers.

There are no Oscar De La Hoyas, no Jmms, no Cotto's or Mosleys.

like I've been saying...the caliber of opposition is far from the same due to their weight classes being so far apart...its not a fair comparison imo

Comment

• Strength of opposition has been totally ignored

Comment

• Wonder was thread started actually serious ...and to those who actually voted for Wlad i'd love to know why

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              1. Wlads best win was a guy with 26 fights...

2. His 2nd best win is a former supermiddleweight Chris Byrd,

3. everything else is Baldomir level all the way down to garbage men and cab drivers.

There are no Oscar De La Hoyas, no Jmms, no Cotto's or Mosleys.

Comment

• and look at all the alt accounts who voted here...this is sad as hell

AVDB, Aztec Wanker, boxingrules, Davis40, Earl Hickey, elgranluchadore, Freedom., freudianslip, happyman, iseah100, jwall16, King-, Luilun, MANIAC310, Nodogoshi, raskat, RVABoxer, Simurgh, Skittlez, Someone88, Spray_resistant, Szef99, TX_BOXNG, VirusTI

Comment

• How are guys like Larry Holmes, Ricardo Lopez, Joe Calzaghe, even Hopkins at MW seen at ATGs but Wladimir isn't?

They all suffered from a weak era and they all dominated, just like Wladimir and unlike them, Wladimir stopped nearly all of his opponents.

Comment

• Holmes lost twice to a goddamn LHW, Lopez failed to fight Carbajal and Gonzalez, Joe fought Hopkins and Roy when they were old AF, Hopkins "legendary" MW resume includes Cherifi and Robert Allen 9x.

Gimme a fkn break. Wladimir's has been equal or more dominant than those guys yet they're referred to as great Boxers. I don't get it.
                    Last edited by AztecWanker; 01-03-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Wlad's entire resume = a Baldomir win

Comment

Working...
                      X