Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olympian Khedafi Djelkhir Decides To Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Olympian Khedafi Djelkhir Decides To Retire From Boxing

French featherweight Khedafi Djelkhir has announced his retirement from boxing, writes estrepublicain.fr. Djelkhir, 14-0 (10KOs), is the reigning national and WBO I/C champion and appeared to have a good career ahead of him but decided to call it a day to concentrate on a life outside of the ring by working as a youth counselor in Besancon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Retired undefeated. All Time Great status.

Comment

a frenchman giving up?

no way!!!!

Comment

No need to hate. He wants to leave the sport to concentrate full time on counciling youth. That's admirable. Plus he was an Olympic medalist and had a good, albeit short professional career. I say good luck to him. Seems like a disciplined, stand-up guy.

Comment

All I know is he has a badass name. Khedafi.

If I have boys, I'm naming them Khedafi, E.D.I. Mean. Castro & Napoleon.

Comment

I'm French and I want to say clear two things :

- First of all, Khedafi is a Arab name, there are a lot of people and good boxers too come from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia in France like Mexican in the US.

- Secondly, in France we have good boxers, but boxing ain't got no support from anyone, no Tv, no help from the French Association of boxing. Actually, we ain't got no money lol and a very few people are interesting in boxing here so. Boxers are not professionnal they don't earn enough money and fight once or twice a year for bull****.

What a waste, we have one World Champion in Hassan N'dam and nobody told in the French media that he will fight in New-York.

Holla !!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              All I know is he has a badass name. Khedafi.

If I have boys, I'm naming them Khedafi, E.D.I. Mean. Castro & Napoleon.

no makaveli?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                a frenchman giving up?

no way!!!!
                hahahahaha!!

Comment

Working...
                X