Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner challenges Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good fight. Broner is calling out everyone...preferably Mexicans, lmao.

Comment

I n response to me asking if he would step up

Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING
      @TheFightSource @adrienbroner ANY WEIGHT! 8oz Reyes #VivaMexico

Comment

Phantom, you wouldn't happen to be making these quotes up now would you, lmao?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING
          @AdrienBroner Will you make weight at 147? Don't ruin your career young pup! You Fight handpicked opponents not champs! #stayofftwinkies

Ghost trying to slip.
          lol, why wouldn't Guerrero want this fight?

Comment

Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner
            @GHOSTBOXING @thefightsource like I said you just beat vincente I stopped him big difference and y'all had 8oz gloves then

Comment

Like I said all type. He stopped a weight drained as hell version, Guerrero also beat a much fresher version at his legit weight.

Someone Tweet Guerrero to shut this fraud up.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Phantom, you wouldn't happen to be making these quotes up now would you, lmao?
                Check on twitter......

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  I honestly think they are actually about the same size. as long as they are willing to make the weight work there shouldn't be a problem with size IMO.
                  According to BoxRec Guerrero has an inch on Broner but I wouldn't be surprised if Broner is actually bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    It's a good fight. Broner is calling out everyone...preferably Mexicans, lmao.
                    Yea, next thing you know he will be trying to fight on Cinco the Mayo too...
                    -_-

Comment

Yeah you guys are right, Broner might be the same size as Robert Guerrero. I still think 140 would be the optimal weight IF this fight were to happen soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X