• Time
  • Show
Clear All

dble post.

Comment

QWERTY keypads aint my thing...

Comment

Originally posted by smokey559 View Post
        sure you don't need it but one might change their opinion when they see all the shizz smart phones can do, I know i did.
        I have everyone has them these days,there are some cool features but its also is turning people into zombies,the obsession with them is unreal and im not getting hooked like the rest.

Comment

marketing is a pretty powerful tool... effective use of it exploits the "me too" mindset of people that should've known better...

i remember a chinese kid selling his kidney so he could have the latest tablet computer...

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/06/...y-to-buy-ipad/

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            That is what the BB10 is going to be. If you do not know what the QNX operating system is, look it up.

Right now you have all these multi core processor phones and tablets out there, and none of them can multi task correctly. Only the QNX OS can really do it right.

Honestly the RIM guys are good technologists.

Kinda surprised they are slumping and nobody has scooped up the good engineers over there.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
              You're beat.

I remember my friends telling me a few years back to get a blackberry and ditch my original G1 cause bbm was the ****, blackberry is the best, and all this other bollocks.

Now they all have androids or iPhones.

My bff has a blackberry now and is going to get a galaxy s iii in a week or two. He's the last person I know that has a blackberry.

If you got a blackberry, you need to totally upgrade yourself.

Just saying.
              Only a faggot would call another man his bff.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Only a faggot would call another man his bff.
                App Store has a lot of gay apps in the social section. No wonder why you have one.

Comment

Meet Gay friends App

Huey: 5 Stars! Best App since Fruit Ninja

Comment

I have a Galaxy S2 and love it. My sister has an Iphone and younger brother has a Blackberry. Whatever turns you on i guess

Comment

BlackBerry is the way to go. It is the classy cell phone to get. It doesn't try too hard, and most importantly, we BlackBerryans don't make 10 threads a day promoting the BlackBerry.

All jokes aside, BB is more like a no non-sense business phone. That is the vibe I get from using it. The IPhone and Galaxy are cool and all but I just love the BB, every time I look at it, it's like, such a serious-looking phone. Like it has no sense of humor, it's not here to play around.

Comment

Working...
                      X