Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could fight any ATG fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could fight any ATG fighter....

This one is for people who have boxed ameteur pro anything.....

if you could get into the best shape of your life and hone your skills and style and become the best version of yourself which atg would you fight and why?

Dont be afraid to be BOLD and even outlandishly cocky....

this is just for fun....

Ill go first....

i would fight prime rjj at 168....

Im about the same size but 2inches shorter i would use head movement and jab my way in then pin hi on the ropes and work the body and head constantly.....

i would swarm him and not give him a chance to breath....

he would feal like he waas drwoning and being thrown in a blender at the same time and he would be unconcisious by the 6th

SEE ^^^ pretty bold and crazy cocky....

i dont have anything aghainst rjj i just think my swarming stly would make him **** his pants

Now its your guys turn

have fun and dont hold back at all.

Come on guys!

Comment

Terry Norris. Not quite an ATG, but I'm sure that if I could take the fire, I could knock that chinny fuck right out.

Comment

there we go!^^^^

Comment

I should add that 9/10, Terry Norris would rip my face off. But I'm a lot bigger than him and I can throw a solid punch, so I think I could cold **** him that 1/10. And that'd be enough.

Comment

ur not suposed to be humble.

Comment

jake lamotta i'd knock that sucka out, sergio mora did it (remember irondan)

No but, in all seriousness I'd like to fight Willie Pep, it would be a great honour and the crafts he would use on me would be great experience.

Comment

Id punch Joe Calzaghe's ****in lungs out son! He tried that slap boxing crap with me he'd be going home in a body bag boy, i got the size on him and i throw PUNCHES!

Seriously tho anybody actually just feel like they could take David Haye nowadays lol?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  Id punch Joe Calzaghe's ****in lungs out son! He tried that slap boxing crap with me he'd be going home in a body bag boy, i got the size on him and i throw PUNCHES!

Seriously tho anybody actually just feel like they could take David Haye nowadays lol?
                  i would **** david hay up....

and calzaghe is my b!tch!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

I don't think it would be fair if I fought David Haye. Especially if he had a widdle boo boo on his toe.

Comment

Working...
                    X