Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Season 7 trailer finally released! Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Season 7 trailer finally released! Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/tj6jT_JflJg

That shit still isn't over?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      That shit still isn't over?
      Trailer is epic though.

Comment

kill Glen already

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          kill Glen already
          I don't even watch this garbage ass show anymore. Heck, I use date a girl on the show and I didnt even watch the season she was on it.

But when Glen dies, im tuning in.

Comment

Man they gave too much away whats funny is they revealed too much of season 7 and yet they left us on a cliffhanger on who NEgan killed in the finale, I heard it was going to be two people or Maggie instead of glenn, someone said that the actress who played maggie wasnt on the set at all for season 7, so im guessing they probably killed glenn and maggie just to make it even more shocking, just give a simple teaser, like why already show Kingdom and Ezekiel and his tiger already smh

Comment

All that trailer did was remind me how they kicked us all in the balls by not showing who gets the bat. Fuk them. I'll prob watch it doe

Comment

What's up with that tiger at the end doe?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  All that trailer did was remind me how they kicked us all in the balls by not showing who gets the bat. Fuk them. I'll prob watch it doe
                  yeah but the ending of the trailer with Ezekiel and the Tiger is pretty dope.

Comment

Heard they shot different death scenes for each character just to keep it a"secret".

Comment

Working...
                    X