View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 06:10 AM #133
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
TMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,045.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grange_27 View Post
I have no interest in it to be honest. It looks like rolling around on the floor because that what it is. Im not saying its easy im saying its massively boring to watch in my opinion. So i dont.

On the plus side UFC has got the casual meathead audience nailed down now in the US and i bet they don't understand it either.
Imagine if you didnt get the technical nuances of boxing, hadnt conditioned yourself over time to instinctively recognize the crispness of the shots, good counters, good timing, good positioning, good distance control, using the jab effectively etc etc. It seems like second nature but the average person will just see two blokes trying to punch each other, they wont understand the levels at all. Its the same with MMA, with football, with any sport.

I cant really speak on the casual US audience. Most MMA fans I know tend to be pretty knowledgeable though, and I think MMA fans are more the types to watch multiple combat sports because of the "mixed" nature of MMA itself and the relative crossover.

Its an international audience these days too tbf.
TMLT87 is online now   Reply With Quote