View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 05:47 AM #132
Contender

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Grange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to beholdGrange_27 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 10,813.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLT87 View Post
I didnt say that. I said there are tons of MMA fighters who have mastered one art as much as a boxer has mastered theres, and then they build on top of it.

And again, which "masters" of other combat sports could be dropped into the octagon tomorrow and beat the top guys of their size?

Do you actually understand it on a technical level though? just randomly tuning into it (with probable negative confirmation bias too) isnt automatically going to do that. Which is why black belt level BJJ and/or division 1 wrestling just looks like "rolling around on the floor".
I have no interest in it to be honest. It looks like rolling around on the floor because that what it is. Im not saying its easy im saying its massively boring to watch in my opinion. So i dont.

On the plus side UFC has got the casual meathead audience nailed down now in the US and i bet they don't understand it either.
Grange_27 is offline   Reply With Quote