View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 05:19 AM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 687 Post(s)
TMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud ofTMLT87 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,564.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grange_27 View Post
However you seem to think that everything an MMA fighter trains in they master? Come on now.
I didnt say that. I said there are tons of MMA fighters who have mastered one art as much as a boxer has mastered theres, and then they build on top of it.

And again, which "masters" of other combat sports could be dropped into the octagon tomorrow and beat the top guys of their size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grange_27 View Post
As I said each to thier own. If you prefer rolling around on the floor and sloppy striking MMA all the way. I personally don't I have watched it and its ok but nothing id stay up for. You enjoy it , good for you.
Do you actually understand it on a technical level though? just randomly tuning into it (with probable negative confirmation bias too) isnt automatically going to do that. Which is why black belt level BJJ and/or division 1 wrestling just looks like "rolling around on the floor".
TMLT87 is offline   Reply With Quote