Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I buy Borderlands 3 or Link’s awakening ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Should I buy Borderlands 3 or Link’s awakening ?

I can’t decide whether to buy Borderlands 3 or Link’s Awakening.

What would you guys suggest ?

Borderlands3

Comment

Link's awakening

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
        I can’t decide whether to buy Borderlands 3 or Link’s Awakening.

What would you guys suggest ?
        Link's Awakening is a remake of an old Zelda game that is being sold for $59.99 for the Switch, even though it looks like a $19.99 game.

Borderlands 3 is a brand-new adventure of a kickass series that is being sold for the same amount.

I'd say go for Borderlands 3

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Link's Awakening is a remake of an old Zelda game that is being sold for $59.99 for the Switch, even though it looks like a $19.99 game.

Borderlands 3 is a brand-new adventure of a kickass series that is being sold for the same amount.

I'd say go for Borderlands 3
          Thing is I have never bought a steel book and I really want to buy 1 game with a steel book just to experience it so I might end up ordering the $99.99 version of borderlands.

Comment

I'm going to download both for free.

Comment

I've never played a Zelda game, so I can't really comment on that.

But Borderlands 3 for me is a must-have.

BL1 was great, and BL2 was even better. Handsome Jack is one of the ATG characters in video games. BL The Pre-Sequel was a bit of a let down, but I am really optimistic for how great BL3 will be.

Comment

Zelda is the GOAT series I will always go with Zelda game

Never played borderlands series so I can't say anything about it other than the graphics look lame imo

Comment

BL3.

I have put more hours in Borderlands 2 then any other game ever. There is so much content and so much to do.

I'm pretty sure the Handsome Jack collection is dirt cheap on the Playstation store so you can give it a try and see if you like it.

Comment

Hyped for Borderlands. No other series has such style, madness, grind value. It's the game to buy this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X