T.O the hottest city right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
    i dont know what any of that stuff is but i like western canada more
    In a heartbeat...2 days a go I snapped this pic of a whale while taking my dog for a walk on the seawall 15 mins from my front door.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I like Toronto but politicians are always talking about it being a "World Class City". It's like Tywin Lannister says:

how about montreal?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyCage View Post
        how about montreal?
        I grew up there...way too cold. I left and never regretted doing so for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I grew up there...way too cold. I left and never regretted doing so for a second.

is it colder than toronto? toronto is cold too..
          most of montreal people can understand english do they?

Comment

Drake is the bomb... Y'all can hate, but dude drops some great songs..

And when lil Wayne drops the third verse it's like a guitar solo for a classic rock song

Comment

how about montreal?
              Montreal is much better than Toronto. All the good looking women in Toronto are Montreal rejects. And Montreal has a real hockey team, The Habs, not the Maple Leaf.

The main problem with Toronto is that it wants to be New York City. Toronto wants to be American. Here in Montreal we always say that in Toronto, they live to work while in Montreal, we work to live! We enjoy life here, we enjoy going out and partying, we enjoy our festivals - Comedy and Jazz are the best in the world! And we love our Grand Prix!! And we enjoy some of the most naturally beautiful women in the world.

And we would never try to brag about such mediocre artists as Drake and Justin Bieber. PLEASE! As for Stevenson... Toronto can feel free to keep him there.

Comment

is it colder than toronto? toronto is cold too..
                most of montreal people can understand english do they?
                Yeah...it's colder than TO and yes TO is too cold as well. Most French Canadians can't even understand proper French yet alone English.
                Vancouver beats the hell of both Montreal and Toronto on every level.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  Montreal is much better than Toronto. All the good looking women in Toronto are Montreal rejects. And Montreal has a real hockey team, The Habs, not the Maple Leaf.

The main problem with Toronto is that it wants to be New York City. Toronto wants to be American. Here in Montreal we always say that in Toronto, they live to work while in Montreal, we work to live! We enjoy life here, we enjoy going out and partying, we enjoy our festivals - Comedy and Jazz are the best in the world! And we love our Grand Prix!! And we enjoy some of the most naturally beautiful women in the world.

And we would never try to brag about such mediocre artists as Drake and Justin Bieber. PLEASE! As for Stevenson... Toronto can feel free to keep him there.
                  lol. that live to work quote is interesting. so montreal is more laid back than toronto?

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Yeah...it's colder than TO and yes TO is too cold as well. Most French Canadians can't even understand proper French yet alone English.
                  Vancouver beats the hell of both Montreal and Toronto on every level.
                  whats the vibe like in vancouver?
                  but i heard its always raining in vancouver? its not cold over there but damn... too much raining is ****d up.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post

Definitely agree with this. Toronto has no identity, it's just a knock off of whatever is trendy. People here are always trying to prove something, including the politicians as squeal mentioned, and it's annoying. It's also a mismanaged, overpriced, mess with no clue about city planning. If it wasn't for family, me and my girl would have left. I honestly have no clue why anyone comes here, it offers nothing new that other cities don't have, and lacks in so many other areas.

Comment

whats the vibe like in vancouver?
                      but i heard its always raining in vancouver? its not cold over there but damn... too much raining is ****d up.
                      LOL...we're still in a drought....been having one for a year and 1/2. It used to rain almost daily but that was 50 years ago. This year has been record dry and hot...but rain is still the 1st thing people from somewhere else still think. Our climate is very close to that of San Fransisco now. We get less rainfall normally than New York and South Florida gets 50% more. But in in the last few years we have had very little and it's not expected to change...in fact it's predicted to keep getting dryer and hotter here.

The vibe is very young...modern and International. The entire landscape and culture of the city has completely been redone in the last decade or 2 so it's all very new...pristine and modern and still has the natural beauty of the ocean and mountains. You can ski...golf and sail all in the same day here. It's a very expensive place but still manageable without really a lot of money if you are resourceful and creative. Honestly...my life is a dream and lately I've been riding a great wave of blessings and good days and love it here.

Comment

Working...
                      X