No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Demolishes Andrzej Fonfara in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone noticed this but when Stevenson was doing his ring walk before the fight there was a guy in the audience doing "the chicken dance". I kind of laughed at that. Maybe someone has already mentioned it here, but I'm not sure.

I still think Adonis is being overrated a little too much. The haters are a little too hateful but the believers are overrating him.
    I didn't see the chicken dance guy and already deleted the fights from my dvr lol dammit

And Adonis is a good fighter but if he never fights anyone better than decent, we will never know just how good. I feel like Kovalev would waste him but lets not act like he doesn't have at least a punchers chance. That's why we watch the fights in the first place. That's why we live for the big fights like GGG-Alvarez and Kovalev-Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Wlad has more power for his size. I know exactly what you said and just think you're stupid.
      I must've touched a nerve.. You must be still salty since Joshua nearly removed his head from his body. Ok if it makes you feel better... "Klitschko is big and powerful and can kill a man in a single clinch."

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        I must've touched a nerve.. You must be still salty since Joshua nearly removed his head from his body. Ok if it makes you feel better... "Klitschko is big and powerful and can kill a man in a single clinch."
        Touched a nerve? I don't give a hang about random internet morons but I do commonly expose them.

Let me break it down for you and everyone who is reading this.

Wlad knocking guys his size or bigger out cold more times

>

Stevenson knocking out guys exactly his size less often

Do you see how that works? This isn't rocket science.

You f@cked up, now own up to it and move on with your life.

Comment

Touched a nerve? I don't give a hang about random internet morons but I do commonly expose them.

Let me break it down for you and everyone who is reading this.

Wlad knocking guys his size or bigger out cold more times

>

Stevenson knocking out guys exactly his size less often

Do you see how that works? This isn't rocket science.

You f@cked up, now own up to it and move on with your life.
          Of course I touched a nerve. There was no reason to dispute what I said. All you had to do was not respond. Now you have my permission to move on with your life. Get to moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            Of course I touched a nerve. There was no reason to dispute what I said. All you had to do was not respond. Now you have my permission to move on with your life. Get to moving.
            Calling out morons constantly. That's why I responded. Don't write ignorant sh@t then and it wont happen. You just confirmed that you're just dense and a waste of time so now I will move on. When I feel like it. Bye bye dummy with a dumber screen name if that's possible.

Comment

Calling out morons constantly. That's why I responded. Don't write ignorant sh@t then and it wont happen. You just confirmed that you're just dense and a waste of time so now I will move on. When I feel like it. Bye bye dummy with a dumber screen name if that's possible.
              Holy ****! Let go go goat!

It's not your fault!

Comment

• [QUOTE=1hourRun;17733157]I'm a fan of Ward and Lomachenko hehehe. My man -PBP- let me in the Vasyl Lomachenko Fan Club. Sorry I don't fit your profile - Hater.

Do you got a white friend too? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I think he's cool but I am wearing the sig mostly because I think he looks like a Bond villain there. Such a great pic. And the guy who has been ducking him in the background there, running his mouth.

love it, lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X