Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is an example on why Hearn is truly an amateur in the game of boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is an example on why Hearn is truly an amateur in the game of boxing.

I can see that this could possibly be Wilder and Joshua in the future. Lowball, lowdown.

What Hearn doesn't know is that he thinks he knows a fighters worth through their numbers, but that's not how you negotiate fights and who brings what to the table.

He's using counting UK money and UK ppvs and comparing them to the American dollar and American ppv. He's new at this so give him time to figure it out, lmao. Here's an example of how Hearn operates. Amateur

http://scores.espn.com/boxing/story/...n-offer-insult

you are right he shouldnt be comparing the american dollar to the british pound. the pound is worth more. the 10 percent offered to wilder should go down to 7

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      I can see that this could possibly be Wilder and Joshua in the future. Lowball, lowdown.

What Hearn doesn't know is that he thinks he knows a fighters worth through their numbers, but that's not how you negotiate fights and who brings what to the table.

He's using counting UK money and UK ppvs and comparing them to the American dollar and American ppv. He's new at this so give him time to figure it out, lmao. Here's an example of how Hearn operates. Amateur

http://scores.espn.com/boxing/story....n-offer-insult
      The link doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        The link doesn't work for me.
        Click it again

Comment

*Link edited

Comment

*Link edited
            To be honest though what would even be a fair split for Parker? I doubt he brings any fans in so at most I'd probably say 70-30?

Comment

That's Hearn's "smoke & mirrors" technique that he thinks Americans don't see through. Ticket sales at Wembley are a fraction of what Wilder/AJ PPV numbers would be, wether it was in the UK or USA.

Worse than that he got Steve Bunce in on the act, there's a vid on ESPN where he's giving the same song & dance. I used to like Bunce, but now I know he's trying to feed me the same Brit BullS#it as Hearn.

Go try to sell that crap down at the pub with your warm beer, cause we ain't buyin' it here.

Comment

Another ridiculous thread. Hearn is clearly one of the top promoters in the world. An amateur? He's the #1 promoter in one of the biggest boxing markets in the entire world.

People should be banned for making threads this stupid.

Comment

http://scores.espn.com/boxing/story/...n-offer-insult
                  Go look at foreign exchange rates for the pound vs dollar.

Comment

I agree lou dibella is the real kingpin

Comment

Working...
                    X