No announcement yet.

smelling salts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smelling salts

are these aloud to be used in fights when you get knocked down i seen angelo dundee use them on muhammed ali after he got knocked down by henry cooper.
    thanks jamie

Yeah!

Its just crystalized menthol. I take a bottle with me when I go on a serious drinking binge.

Its a great prank for a Halloween party. Annoys the **** out of folks who can't stand the pace, plus it keeps you awake too"

Comment

They're [smelling salts] not legal anymore in corners

one thing you do see is the adreneline soaked swab being held up the nose of a fighter while he's breathing in

it's a stimulant.

check out the tavoris cloud corner in his fight against johnson

smelling salts change the **** out of a fight

corners were once allowed to lead a fighter back to his stool between rounds
      wake him up with smelling salts [litterally bringing him back from the brink of unconsciousness]
      and if he was in good shape they'd send him back out there to rock and roll

Comment

Yes they are illegal. If a boxer needs a smelling salt, then they probably shouldn't be fighting. No wonder so many boxers are brain dead. You give smelling salt to a guy almost completely unconcious, force him to wake up and then take another beating. Dumbest idea ever.

Comment

Damn, I feel stupid.

When did this happen?

Comment

Working...
          X