Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ike UD!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Floyd fought an old Mosley with no stamina, don't compare all flicking jabs of that his in that fight :/, although also worth mentioning he's the only person to really catch Floyd on the button, the first distracting Floyd with his jab to the body.
      floyd has been catched but you have to catch floyd early. judah got him in round 3 and chop corley got him in round 4

a guy said that anybody else would have gone to canvas with that punch.

manny hit guys early and put them down (jmm cotto hatton) and that is how he will get floyd.

manny fast starter + floyd slow starter = manny tko or way ahead on points

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeIkeQuartey View Post
        Ike UD!!!!!!
        lol i found a big ike fan

Comment

Ike was known to get fatigued going down the stretch..
          that would not have played out well against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
            Floyd fought an old Mosley with no stamina, don't compare all flicking jabs of that his in that fight :/, although also worth mentioning he's the only person to really catch Floyd on the button, the first distracting Floyd with his jab to the body.
            honestly that is the first time i saw a jab to floyds body. every body else try to head hunt.

i think that was the only trick team mosley have and when it didnt work they didnt have anything else. but it was a good fake

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              floyd has been catched but you have to catch floyd early. judah got him in round 3 and chop corley got him in round 4

a guy said that anybody else would have gone to canvas with that punch.

manny hit guys early and put them down (jmm cotto hatton) and that is how he will get floyd.

manny fast starter + floyd slow starter = manny tko or way ahead on points
              Okay ?, I'm looking back and can't see how Manny came into this at all.

I'm done wit this before it turns into another **** Manny vs Floyd thread.

Comment

mosley against quartey would have been a good fight

Comment

Working...
                X