No announcement yet.

Little time.. and resources..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little time.. and resources..

Well, to start off I work about ten hours a day, so my time is very limited to what I can and can not do. I start off by waking up at 8 every morning going for about a 2 mile run on a treadmill. After that, I do push ups and situps, hit a heavy bag and jump rope. I am not very knowledgible in any of this stuff. During the nights I run for about another 2 miles and then head to a local gym where I do some lifts.

I was wondering if you guys can give me some advice on some extra stuff I might be able to fit in somewhere in the schedule to help me out.

Thanks in advance..

Don't try and be to techcinal and fancy with big high tec gyms, you don't need all that, all the old schoolers didn't have that.And they were unbeliavble. Just do ya roadwork, do ya sit up's and press up's maybe invest in a pull up bar, and most of all do ya boxing work you won't get nothing better than that!

Comment

Appreciate the advice man.. thanks..

Comment

it seems to me that you probably dont get into work until 9 or 10 if you wake up at 8 to do some exercises. really your fastest solution is to get some sorta better work schedule arranged. if thats out of the question, then waking up earlier and going to sleep earlier will be your best bet to open up some time during your day.

AND if you do some considerable amount of traveling to the gym which is time consuming in the long run, then forget about it and just do some roadwork and old fashion exercises to build muscle around the house, neighborhood, or park near by.

Comment

Working...
        X