No announcement yet.

Was it right to invade Iraq?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it right to invade Iraq?

We know sudam was a nutjob who didnt let anyone speak who didnt agre with him, killed thousands of curds, and tortured many people.
    There again our soldiers are over there torurng them, people still being killed.

Should we have invaded? Imo I think maybe Zimbabwe would have been a better one.

Dozens of threads like this on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
      Dozens of threads like this on these boards.
      Feel free to delete this one then. I dont see half of them for some reason.

Comment

No plain and simple.......there were some reasons but none were worth the trouble it has been.Iraq was never a direct threat to the U.S. and Bin laden was and still is.....where the **** is he?

Comment

No. We are not the World's Police Force. If the people of a country won't stand up for themselves, they deserve whatever they get. That may sound cold; but it's just a fact.

It's the same with a person in an abusive relationship; until she (or he) wants help or wants to leave, there's no helping them. They're never gonna press charges, they're never gonna testify in court, they're never gonna stand up for themselves.

If the people of Iraq really wanted Sadaam out of office, they would have tried to rebel....Al Qaida, for example or Hezbollah should have gone after him. What a bunch of useless ****ers they are, huh. Here they are claiming to be standing up for Islam and Allah and they let Sadaam, who is anything but a religious Muslim, do all that **** witout going after him. What a bunch of hypocrits and useless ****ers. Cowards, really.

Well, that's enough from me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
            No. We are not the World's Police Force. If the people of a country won't stand up for themselves, they deserve whatever they get. That may sound cold; but it's just a fact.

It's the same with a person in an abusive relationship; until she (or he) wants help or wants to leave, there's no helping them. They're never gonna press charges, they're never gonna testify in court, they're never gonna stand up for themselves.

If the people of Iraq really wanted Sadaam out of office, they would have tried to rebel....Al Qaida, for example or Hezbollah should have gone after him. What a bunch of useless ****ers they are, huh. Here they are claiming to be standing up for Islam and Allah and they let Sadaam, who is anything but a religious Muslim, do all that **** witout going after him. What a bunch of hypocrits and useless ****ers. Cowards, really.

Aint that harsh?
            They deserve it!

I mean arent governemts controlling all of us all the time?
            Whether its oppressing them or creating a slobbish consumer society.
            They imopsed their laws by force and public executions.
            I dont know if i could compare the nazis to Sadams Iraq. But should the jews of stood up to them?
            I dont know my ****. Im asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
              Aint that harsh?
              They deserve it!

I mean arent governemts controlling all of us all the time?
              Whether its oppressing them or creating a slobbish consumer society.
              They imopsed their laws by force and public executions.
              I dont know if i could compare the nazis to Sadams Iraq. But should the jews of stood up to them?
              I dont know my ****. Im asking.
              That's fair; but I feel it has to be a joint effort by the world communnities, not just the US. And, yes, I know GB and a handful of smaller countries were involved in the second Iraqi conflict; but if you compare it to the first Gulf War when everybody was involved, it's quite a different picture.

Should the Jews have fought against Hitler and the Nazis? I don't think I'd compare that situation to what was going on in Iraq or even if that was our reason for invading. If we're so concerned about genocide, why aren't we getting involved in that mess going on in Africa.

I don't mind a "noble cause", in fact, I'm in favour of it; but I see Waaaay too much hypocrisy going around in that "knight of the round table/white cowboy hat bs that we're being fed.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to K-DOGG again.

You are the man K-Dogg great post.

Comment

Yeh africa is really in a bad state. Why did we have to invade them, whe nwe could have just shot Hussane. The SAS were in the speakign persian lol, no one even knew. The uk were involved in this gulf war.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to K-DOGG again.

You are the man K-Dogg great post.
                    Thank you. I'm just sick of it, man. It's always the same. People won't stand up for themselves, then you ride in on the "white horse", so to speak, and nobody's ever happy with what you do. Yah never come out smelling like a rose...Never.

Comment

Working...
                    X