53.85%
    Broner
    12.82%
    Bradley
    25.64%

Canelo if he fights Trout

Robbery not withstanding of course

Comment

Probably Bradley or Broner, Floyd will retire undefeated since he cherrypicks people who aren't a threat.

Bradley is not very good.

Broner might but only because he seems content on fighting decent opponents (other than Rees ) and a loss might actually do him good so he doesn't end up like Floyd in the future.

Comment

Alvarez is almost definitely fighting Mayweather this year. He loses it then, maybe to Trout before that.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Probably Bradley or Broner, Floyd will retire undefeated since he cherrypicks people who aren't a threat.

Bradley is not very good.

Broner might but only because he seems content on fighting decent opponents (other than Rees ) and a loss might actually do him good so he doesn't end up like Floyd in the future.
          You mean attitude/personality wise?

Comment

Probably Canelo's, at the hand of Mayweather.

Though given the signs of slippage - Floyd's isn't that far away from being taken, either. Assuming he continues to fight after this year.

Comment

I chose canelo because he may fight trout and i dont think he'll win it. But if he does then he fights mayweather and he'll really lose it.

But maybe mayweather too. The best defense in the world cant beat age.

Comment

Mayweather...Not his. Health First! Wont fight a real threat!
                Canelo...Keeps his mouth open. Likes to bang!
                Broner... fighting guys like Rees. In a safe divison and not ready to move up!
                Bradley...Arums hype job. Protected by Top Rank.

Winner is...Canelo! And not because hes the worst out the 4. Because he will break out of the upcomer roll hes on and fight more fights. And hes a real fighter!

Comment

The real fighter will lose his record first, that's why Bradley's 0 is already gone.

In order...

Broner = seems willing to take on whoever
                  Canelo = protected by GPB
                  Mayweather = protects himself

Comment

A lot has to do with selection of opponents but it'd have to be either Canelo or Bradley - more likely Canelo I would say.

Comment

Working...
                    X