No announcement yet.

Golovkins time in this sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    see also, 'studentofthegam' and his take on Edwin Valero.

speaking of that guy, he swore blind that Rosado was going to expose Golovkin. i wonder where he is.
    He is gone from the forum for some time. He said he'll be gone if Rosado gets KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Numbers say he is not that easy to hit really, some fighters create the illusion of good defense like Broner or Sergio using their legs or other tactics but when you watch the fights they still are frequently tagged inspite of what they are trying to do.
      Broner is still unproven, and his chin is unproven but right now he is hard to hit. Martinez has always been hard to hit, and he takes a good shot anyway when hit. Proska might be better than Rosado, but the difference with GG in those two fights is night and day. GG was smiling and showing a bit of pride, and he was marked up. but he did do what he had to do. It just hits me Spray. I saw Pirog landing his jab and big right hand when I imagined a fight between Pirog and GG.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Broner is still unproven, and his chin is unproven but right now he is hard to hit. Martinez has always been hard to hit, and he takes a good shot anyway when hit. Proska might be better than Rosado, but the difference with GG in those two fights is night and day. GG was smiling and showing a bit of pride, and he was marked up. but he did do what he had to do. It just hits me Spray. I saw Pirog landing his jab and big right hand when I imagined a fight between Pirog and GG.
        Pirog needs to get active against quality opponents for me to say now, he did look spectacular against Jacobs but that was some time ago and he is already in his 30s.

Comment

Not directlly related but...
          Big respect for Rosado. He fought the meanest out there..

Comment

I'm not a Pirog fan, but I see his style taking GG out. Check my posts on Pirog in the past. You mother****ers get offended like we are supposed to ride GG's dick, lmao! Foh. If GG turns out good, he will earn his props.

Comment

Pirog needs to get active against quality opponents for me to say now, he did look spectacular against Jacobs but that was some time ago and he is already in his 30s.
              Both guys are 30 or over.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                He is small though, dude got blown out by Angulo in 2 rounds. Not height wise but you could easily tell by his body frame.
                not at all i saw them both live lastnight and rosado appeared bigger

Comment

Gennady is speaking about moving up, but for time being he wants to fight at middleweight.
                  He wants Martinez...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Both guys are 30 or over.
                    Though Pirog is missing in action and its hard to say how he will look the next time we see him.

Comment

Though Pirog is missing in action and its hard to say how he will look the next time we see him.
                      That can be said about any injured fighter. It comes with the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X