Comments Thread For: Matthysse to Return on 12/15 and Then 2/9 at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we will see garcia v.s lucas by june

Comment

Matthyse-Garcia is the fight I want bad! Danny can prove a lot of doubters wrong if he beats Matthyse.

Comment

garcia _ matthysse cmoooooooooon

garcia _ matthysse cmoooooooooon

Comment

looks like 2013 is shaping up to be crazy at 140. garcia v lucas in june like prboxingcotto said. khan seems to hanging around, and despite his setbacks, he's still got a lot left in him, rios just arrived to town, peterson got the ibf, bradley can still make 140, and i'm sure broner will be up there within the next 2-3 fights...

Comment

oh yea, i'm def in there if this bulldog is coming to town.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              Matthysse vs Cano on Feb 9. I'm pretty sure of it... It would be a good fight I think.
              i can see this happening, Cano put a great fight against Paulie and i think he said he was coming back to JWW. Any way, Maidana vs. Matthysse is possible if Chino doesn't get the fight against Malinaggi next, since Hatton is now retired.
              Last edited by Nicolino; 11-25-2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                i can see this happening, Cano put a great fight against Paulie and i think he said he was coming back to JWW. Any way, Maidana vs. Matthysse is possible if Chino doesn't get the fight against Malinaggi next, since Hatton is now retired.
                I think that would be a great fight but I doubt it happens. I'm pretty sure Cano is the mandatory challenger to the Guzman vs Khabib fight. I don't think Maidana wants a fight with Lucas either, but their both great fights that could be made. Unfortunately for us these fight rarely seem to get made.
                Hopefully gbp make Garcia Matthysse next.

Comment

Matthysse vs Cano on Feb 9. I'm pretty sure of it... It would be a good fight I think.
                  I feel bad for what Matthysse would do to Cano. If GBP matchmakers want to build Lucas as a certified killer, put Cano in front of him and casual fans will be amazed at how he rips him apart.

Comment

Matthysse via TKO. Cano cuts up way too easily.

So is GBP finally gonna grow some balls and put Garcia in there vs Matthysse?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Matthysse via TKO. Cano cuts up way too easily.

So is GBP finally gonna grow some balls and put Garcia in there vs Matthysse?
                      It looks like they are, and Matthysse is gonna be more motivated than ever to bang out whoever is put in front of him until then.

Comment

Working...
                      X