Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Admits Hunger For Ward Rematch: I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to love Froch. He is one of my favorite fighters and personalities, but he wouldnt beat Ward with a bat.

Comment

The Bute win has made Froch think he's better than he is...like that Lacy win made it look like RJJ had rediscovered something.

Ward will beat him worse the second time without the pressure of the Super 6 final and the confidence that he is in a different class to Froch. Froch was soundly beaten and was getting hit a lot in the first fight...no way thats changing.

Comment

I love Froch but he is dreaming!

I love Froch, but Ward is simply better than him. There is no shame in that, as Froch is a TRUE warrior! Ward is simply a better fighter and boxer as we saw in their fight.

Comment

I'm sure Froch can beat Ward.

Mickey Ward that is.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Ward will never leave America.
            Neither will the Los Angeles Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Ward will never leave America.
              Why should he?????

Comment

after beatibg the overrated,protected,glass chin Bute,Carl Froch thinks hes the best in the world,andre ward beat froch with a broken hand,the judge who scored it 10 rounds to 2 was perfect the two judges who scored the fight 7 rounds to 5 were stonef

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  I'm sure Froch can beat Ward.

Mickey Ward that is.

Nice.

Comment

No shame in losing to Ward, even if it is twice. Fuk it, let the Cobra get another crack at it. At the very least you know he will try to give a better account of himself. And we don't have to worry about him asking the ref to get him "the fuk outta there".

Comment

I would love to see this rematch after both have another fight under their belts..I thought Ward won the first fight clearly..But I'm interested in seeing how Froch would attack Ward in a rematch...Not to mention I think both are the top of the 168lb div,so why the hell not...

Comment

Working...
                      X