• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    he has'nt changed a bit

interviewer : how about having 70/30 split to the winner

floyd jr: well, pacquaio is with bob arum

floyd still does'nt want any, never did
    Why would anybody do a 70/30 split when the potential for a robbery exist? Why cheat yourself out of guaranteed money.

Just open the books and give each their fair slice. Damn

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Why would anybody do a 70/30 split when the potential for a robbery exist? Why cheat yourself out of guaranteed money.

Just open the books and give each their fair slice. Damn
      No kidding, EVEN AFTER PACQUIAO GETS ROBBED they still don't acknowledge that a winner getting a bigger purse is a stupid idea...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        No kidding, EVEN AFTER PACQUIAO GETS ROBBED they still don't acknowledge that a winner getting a bigger purse is a stupid idea...
        That is probably the reason they keep suggesting it honestly.

When you are dealing with that much money you simply do not deal in probabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          b/c Pac's team is actually being smart in this situation; if Pac loses he makes 45% - one could argue this is a fair percentage to a guy with the lesser ppv draw in the last year or so. Although there are other things to factor in, say the TOTAL sum of all profits, of course these numbers wouldn't be revealed by TR cause then they'd show how much they may be robbing Pac - so as it stands....If Pac wins, he banks with 55%. It's a lucrative situation, can't be mad at them for trying to put themselves in such a position.

I think looking at ppv numbers Floyd should get a slightly bigger share, if we choose to look at it from this angle. But I do agree, winner takes more is a complicated negotiation.

I don't really dwell on income too much, I just look at it like any other fan should: there's a reason we wanna watch this fight, it isn't because of one guy over the other, it's because of their very combination. Their value in this bout is 50-50, why would it be wrong to split in such a manner when I'm the one paying for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            Just the thought of Floyd winning at WM and Pac coming out to Austin's theme and cutting a promo on Floyd excites me.
            LMAO.

Climbing the turnbuckle and pouring cans of Ariza shakes in his mouth.
            Last edited by bojangles1987; 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              LMAO.

Climbing the turnbuckle and pouring cans of Ariza shakes in his mouth.
              ha ha green k bro 2 minds think alike i was gonna toss that up

Comment

Didn't Pac agreed for this stupid test about a zillion times by now? And Floyd keep bringing that up......zzzzzz....what a duck

Comment

You guys can get the full interview its like 40 minutes here.

This DJ is funny he told Floyd that the fight lost it's intrigue and that Manny Pacquiao is getting slower and aging at a faster rate than Floyd, he said maybe a few years ago it would have been interesting basically saying when Pacquiao was at his best physically and Floyd almost knew this but tried to justify that he is older than Manny, it seems Floyd knows he was waiting for Manny to slow down all a long.

4:08 of the interview
                  http://youtu.be/ek-NZMndVL8

Here is part 2
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUxOPmzhzKo

Part 3
                  http://youtu.be/Vw8sdx6Tz6A

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                    b/c Pac's team is actually being smart in this situation; if Pac loses he makes 45% - one could argue this is a fair percentage to a guy with the lesser ppv draw in the last year or so. Although there are other things to factor in, say the TOTAL sum of all profits, of course these numbers wouldn't be revealed by TR cause then they'd show how much they may be robbing Pac - so as it stands....If Pac wins, he banks with 55%. It's a lucrative situation, can't be mad at them for trying to put themselves in such a position.

I think looking at ppv numbers Floyd should get a slightly bigger share, if we choose to look at it from this angle. But I do agree, winner takes more is a complicated negotiation.

I don't really dwell on income too much, I just look at it like any other fan should: there's a reason we wanna watch this fight, it isn't because of one guy over the other, it's because of their very combination. Their value in this bout is 50-50, why would it be wrong to split in such a manner when I'm the one paying for the fight.
                    Looking at PPV #'s, Pacquiao probably doesn't deserve more than 40% at best.

Comment

LLS this n8gga did not just mention OJ & Nicole and Chris Brown and Rianna. That dude is funny as hell. I get his point but he should have never mentioned either of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X