Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley will look like Rios vs. Abril (Clinch fest)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Pacquiao is no longer in his prime, he is no longer that guy who fought Hatton.

Aren't you one of those guys who said Pacquiao would knockout Mosley and you were wrong?

Pacquiao no longer has the hunger and he can't pull the trigger, when he fought Marquez I watched it closely and he looked lazy and bored, he also closed his eyes and covered up, if Pac fought Marquez like he did against Oscar with the lead left and foot movement and timing instead of chasing, he would have beat JMM easy.

Pacman is done, face it man, stop always predicting knockouts for Pacquiao because every fighter gets shot and Pacman is shot.
    LOL It's the same Pacquio the only difference is JMM wasn't shot to pieces AND weight drained like Oscar was.
    JMM is a bad style match up for Pac no matter what.
    Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 04-16-2012, 08:08 AM.

Comment

That guy is a blind Pac fanatic, he talks stupid stuff and even thinks Pacman can KO the klitchko bros.

I don't see Pacman beating bradley at this stage. if this was the Pacman that fought Hatton, Pac would destroy him, but after seeing how sluggish and cramping his feet are, which are his main weapons, Pacman has no chance.

I won't even order the fight because I already know its not going to live up to the hype. I can see Bradley boxing and when he comes in with that haymaker right he will tie up and clinch preventing Manny from even countering, lots of clinching and hitting and holding.

Pacman doesn't have any desire or love for boxing anymore, his love for boxing died after he defeated Cotto.

Pac lied to us saying he would finally defeat JMM and use the style that he used against Oscar and fight smart, instead he went back to his old ways of jumping forward and being predictable.

Don't waste your money on this fight guys, Pacman is full of crap, he just needs the money he doesn't love the sport anymore.

And I am saying this as a Pacman fan, I cant sugar coat it, I'm not spending my cash on the fight I have been disappointed in Pacmans last two fights very boring and uneventful.
      You seem absolutely convinced that Bradley will win. If you ever bet the fights this the one for you to bet on because most professional odds makers have Pac a huge favorite and you could make 4 times what you bet if you are right. The Hatton fight was not so long ago and I don't think Pac is shot and just fighting for money. Bradley is damn good but Pac is better and will win by KO or clear points win in my opinion. Just because he had a bad fight does not mean he can't shine again if he trains hard and fights hard. I think he will do just that and win.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You seem absolutely convinced that Bradley will win. If you ever bet the fights this the one for you to bet on because most professional odds makers have Pac a huge favorite and you could make 4 times what you bet if you are right. The Hatton fight was not so long ago and I don't think Pac is shot and just fighting for money. Bradley is damn good but Pac is better and will win by KO or clear points win in my opinion. Just because he had a bad fight does not mean he can't shine again if he trains hard and fights hard. I think he will do just that and win.

His legs are gone and he lost the hunger. I will bet, Bradley should at least be a 3 to 1 underdog and I will bet either 500 or 1 grand.

Pacman has no shot.

Comment

It's gonna look like Pac vs Sanchez.

Comment

What Abril did wasn't THAT bad. Sure, it was a boring fight, but he didn't do it nearly asmuch or as bad as Carlos Molina did. There were plenty of times where Abril just gave Rios a shoulder and held his right hand high up by his head, letting Rios hit leather all night. It was like Abril's version of Floyd's shoulder roll, only he just stood there and let Rios hit nothing but leather over and over again. I did have a problem with Abril holding Rios' arm though at points, though again not as bad as Molina-Kirkland by any means.

I expect Bradley to suck the life out of the fight here and there, I just hope he doesn't get too reckless, or he could get Hatton'd. He needs to pick his shots more, and look to counter more like he did against Lamont Peterson.

I still expect Pacquiao to win.

Comment

I for one don't think Pacquiao can beat Bradley, I don't think Pacquiao is smart enough to adapt to someone like Bradley because Bradley will apply the clinch game which is very difficult for a guy like Pacquiao who doesn't have any infighting skills. Brandon rios didn't know how to avoid the clinch of Abril, Kirkland didn't know how to avoid the clinch of Molina, and Rios, Kirkland, and Pacquiao are all the same mindset aggressive brawlers who hate clinching.

Comment

For sure. This fight is going to be boring and ugly as **** based on styles. That said...its still a big fight.

Comment

I for one don't think Pacquiao can beat Bradley, I don't think Pacquiao is smart enough to adapt to someone like Bradley because Bradley will apply the clinch game which is very difficult for a guy like Pacquiao who doesn't have any infighting skills. Brandon rios didn't know how to avoid the clinch of Abril, Kirkland didn't know how to avoid the clinch of Molina, and Rios, Kirkland, and Pacquiao are all the same mindset aggressive brawlers who hate clinching.
                  Still havent got a clue? Look at Pacquaio last 15 fights, except the Marquez fights, Pac all won the fights either by ko's, tko's, or one sided beat down winning in one sided decisions. Bradley to have a chance of beating Pac must fight and copy Marquez style of of fighting but I doubt if he can do it.

Comment

I have this funny feeling Bradley is going to tie up with Manny and prevent him from keeping the distance he wants. It will be boring and it will be bradley hitting and grabbing, and the ref breaking them up.

Manny doesn't pull or push away from clinching anymore watch his fight with Shane Mosley he kept letting Mosley hug him and whisper in his ear, waiting for the ref to pull them apart.

Bradley will use a style that Abril used against Rios.
                    You mean a one-sided beatdown in which the rightful winner gets jobbed by the judges? I think you nailed it my friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                      Pac's going to ruin Bradley. No amount of clinching or trying to clinch will stop that.
                      HAHA.....good luck with that

Comment

Working...
                      X