Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is Open To Remaining at 175, Chase More World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Only the fighters that would present a problem for Canelo are called "irrelevant" by his idiotic fan base.
    Lol... A-man... They co-sign a lucky to be ranked #15 Rocky Fielding and a shot Kovalev but Andrade and Charlo the current champions at what was his natural weight class are irelevant. The protection is what will make Canelo’s career suspect.

Comment

If a fan wants to see Canelo fight the best fighters in each division and not weakest belt holder and old fighters on the slide does that make them haters?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        In your mind they present a problem. Andrade would get steamrolled and Charlo almost lost to fking Korobov...why don't they fight each other instead of the long list of cans they keep lining up.
        Let’s see it then. Why does Canelo get to avoid champions with the one style that has troubled him?

Each win make Floyd’s shut out look better and better. He needs to address the ghosts of Lara and Mayweather or the historians will always question his true greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          This idiotic fan supports Charlie and Andrade not fighting each other.
          He defends Charlie for fighting bums after bums after bums.
          GTFOH and switch to golf or something.
          No brother you want to set up the black eliminator. Gets some new tricks bro we are on to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
            Yeah cause why would Canelo have to fight the other champions at his natural weight class?

Let’s keep Canelo safe by creating the slick black fighter eliminator. Whether it’s Charlo and Andrade or Bivol and Beterbiev, Canelo can’t keep building his legend off the used to be greats and the never was contenders.

Luckily Canelo has more balls and talent than his new to the table skittish fans. This is a sport. I believe he will take on the challenges you squeamish man fans want him to avoid.
            Cnelo would be too much for these clowns doe.
            See, I was hoping Chelo fights these clowns so they can finally see how it is to be in real fights.
            But, OTOH, I feel like they're getting rewarded for skipping the other top fighters and get their shortcut for the big payday.
            It's not good for the sport doe.
            Fight bums all your life, look impressive, and get a huge payday eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              So basically you defend these clowns for fighting bums
              while waiting for their turns. I see.
              What a fake fan.
              So Rocky Fielding and a shot Kovalev were more deserving? GTFOH

Comment

So Rocky Fielding and a shot Kovalev were more deserving? GTFOH
                You can say the same thing to almost all fighters.
                Let's quit this nonsense once and for all.
                Jack Adams, Tom Hogan are more deserving than Derevyanchenko
                for Charlie?

Comment

Andrade, Canelo and Charlo are in their prime. GGG Canelo fought was on the down side and Lara was never a middle weight. Technically your argument make good sound bite but doesn't pass muster.

Now, if you really want to get technical, most experts at ringside felt Lara and older declining Golovkin both beat Canelo. But hey, those are just experts, what do those idiots know?

Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                  You're stupid. He's already fought the best at MW. GGG twice and Jacobs. Not to mention a guy many avoid in Lara. You're calling him out for ****ing Andrade and Charlo. I like Charlo. Even still their resume is worthless compared to Canelo. You're an idiot.

Comment

Let’s see it then. Why does Canelo get to avoid champions with the one style that has troubled him?

Each win make Floyd’s shut out look better and better. He needs to address the ghosts of Lara and Mayweather or the historians will always question his true greatness.
                    I said it once and I'll say it again, Canelo is the product of great match making.

Comment

Well no matter what Nelo does, y'all will have something to say! The guy jumped up weight classes, and that wasnt good enff! Now y'all want him to fight this guy and that guy. Because y'all want to see him get beat!

Comment

Working...
                      X