Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Deal To Fight Fury is Closer Than Joshua Deal Ever Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Deal To Fight Fury is Closer Than Joshua Deal Ever Was

According to WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs), a deal to fight former division king Tyson Fury (26-0, 19 KOs) is very close to getting done. Earlier this week, Fury created shockwaves when he revealed that his team was in serious negotiations to fight Wilder at the end of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This would be a big fight and would explain why we have heard nothing of wilders next opponent

Comment

Great to see this fight happen. Completely bypasses that leech eddie hearn, and his paper champ puppet aj

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        This would be a big fight and would explain why we have heard nothing of wilders next opponent
        I thought Breazeale was next

Comment

I like wilder. Solid response. Glad he’s moving foward

Comment

All fake news. This is an arranged PR stunt by both teams to put pressure on AJ and Hearn.

Comment

It’s a nice clash of styles.

Someone asked the other day if either fighter would fight differently.

I think Fury tbh. His earlier fights he was a kind of 6’9 pressure fighter. He fought the same way against Chisora in their first fight. Would he not try and do that to take away Wilders right hand with his advantages in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
                All fake news. This is an arranged PR stunt by both teams to put pressure on AJ and Hearn.
                Agreed. I will personally suck every single poster on here off if this fight happens this year. I'll pay for flights, hotels, your travel expenses the *****ing lot if it happens!

This is why Fury is an absolute waste of oxygen.

Not a chance in hell this happens. That fat c*nt Fury ought to be ashamed of himself for using Wilders name to stay relevant and simultaneously putting a British fighter in a more detrimental position in negotiating. This is exactly why *****'s need to be eradicated.

Hopefully his self destructive nature kills him off before he annoys me any more. #twat

Comment

Get it done. I would prefer having 2 English champs anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                    Get it done. I would prefer having 2 English champs anyway.
                    Lololololol

Comment

Working...
                    X