No announcement yet.

anybody else on twitter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody else on twitter?

has anyone got an account for twitter? if you do and wanna follow me and vice versa give me a pm

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
    has anyone got an account for twitter? if you do and wanna follow me and vice versa give me a pm
    Twitter and Facebook are a waste of my valuable time...I only waste my time here

I'll follow you on your Weed Thread

Comment

I don't have twitter but just going to give you an advice, if you really want people here to follow you I think you should just put your twitter handle in your opening post and tell them to follow you. Because honestly PM'ing some one for that, I imagine is a hassle.

Comment

From what i've seen though, people are obsessed with twitter and having followers, I guess to seem more popular so you might get a few bites.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          From what i've seen though, people are obsessed with twitter and having followers, I guess to seem more popular so you might get a few bites.
          a few i need loads lol , 205 ain't enough for me i need more ive just started posting on their more and than usual and you get some mad crazy people on their lol

Comment

Maybe i'm just old school but I hate when people know every move I make...but that's me

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Twitter and Facebook are a waste of my valuable time...I only waste my time here

I'll follow you on your Weed Thread
              no problem papi!happy tokin when you blaze

Comment

a few i need loads lol , 205 ain't enough for me i need more ive just started posting on their more and than usual and you get some mad crazy people on their lol
                lmfao I have 86 followers.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Maybe i'm just old school but I hate when people know every move I make...but that's me
                  i was the same until my daughter kept on talkin about , so i gave it a go and now im a little hooked lol

Comment

no problem papi!happy tokin when you blaze

i was the same until my daughter kept on talkin about , so i gave it a go and now im a little hooked lol
                    Lol!
                    now her friends see you as the cool old guy
                    I've been there

Comment

Working...
                    X