No announcement yet.

Man's best friend or just an animal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Fuck people, I'd sacrifice Chad, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, El Salvador, Bolivia etc if it meant extending my dogs life another 10 years.
    **** your dog, man. They take a **** everywhere, they think they're the best dancers, and they stink. Stupid ass ****in dogs.

Comment

my dogs my best friend. I love my dog more then any human.

Comment

Like the late great Chris Farley once said...Listen to his first quote in this sketch. That's how I feel about all you dudes who love your dogs so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
          Stupid ****in dogs. Yeah, feed these stupid a**h*les while the world has all kinds of people homeless and starving. Go ahead and make organic food for these stupid ass animals, meanwhile I'm eating ****ing X-Men corn, and ****. I'm eating all kinds of mutant freak genetically modified foods, while these stupid idiots are being fed expensive ass organic food. Ain't that about a b*tch. Forget that business. I could sure go for some ****in dog tacos right about now.
          Don't blame the dogs if you can't find a nice job to afford organic foods.

Comment

If there were like little squares of cooked human meat on a tray with toothpicks in it, I'd try it. I hate dogs (except the rare extremely well trained ones). I'd never hurt one or anything though. I also think pitbull bans are good.

Comment

they are friends and animals.

magnificent beasts they are.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                Don't blame the dogs if you can't find a nice job to afford organic foods.
                I'm sorry I offended your boyfriend. With his nuts on your chin. Besides, you swear I'm gonna pay $10 for a ****in mango. Pendejo. Like I said, I'm sorry I offended your boyfriend, ****in Richie Rich.
                Last edited by Null; 12-11-2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Comment

I made a thread once bashing dogs, Spray is more a cat person as one may have guessed but I was wrong for making that thread and have matured since that time.....sorry I let you down B-scene

Comment

dogs are cool...

incredibly useful animals those are...

Comment

Working...
                      X