Clarification on Manny's Most Recent Statements About Potential Floyd Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Brick:

Did you see the interview on ESPN? Manny said this not floyd. How do you blame floyd for this?
    Because the only LOGICAL way to explain it in his mind is to blame Floyd.

Comment

A guaranteed purse is obviously more important to those who understand mathematics.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        In the last interview I saw with Manny he said testing is no longer an issue but guaranteed purse was. Pac fans say this means manny will accept full random blood and urine testing. Bob confirmed this in an interview with ESPN. While I don't agree that the statement means what Pac fans say it does, for the sake of moving forward lets say it does. Please clarify what "the only issue is guaranteed purse" means? Is this another "roadblock"?
        Simple logic boys i don't know why you *****s can't get it, Manny was talking for both him and Floyd's behalf... He is not questioning about the purse split, which was well stablished in the first nego already to be 50/50... What was not stablished in the first nego was the guaranteed purse, will it be 40mil, 50mil, 60mil or even 100mil for each of them. The negotiation was cut abruptly before they got to this point, it's more of a question for Arum and Oscar to settle. You got it now??...

Comment

Working...
        X