View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 10:47 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Loque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 19,844.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
And with Wilder's issue with Reiss I think its kinda bs cuz Reiss was just following NY protocol that came to be cuz of NY losing $20M-ish due to Magomed's severe injury that maybe coulda been prevented or more quickly attended to if NY had been on the ball. So idk if his issue with Reiss will necessarily be seen as a legit issue.
Wilder-Fury wasn't sanctioned by the the NY state athletic commission though. Reiss did what he did on his own initiative and he needs to stop doing it in my opinion - i.e asking fighters to walk to the right, to the left, towards him, etc. it takes too much time.

The new protocol you mentioned is in effect only in the state of New York, where we now have doctors checking fighters regularly between rounds - sometimes before the round starts - especially if one of them is taking serious punishment. It happened in the Wilder-Ortiz fight. Had this fight happened in California, no one whould have checked Wilder and give him these extra twenty seconds to recover.
Loque-san is offline   Reply With Quote