Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    can you show gifs of this "got caught"

so a boxer isn't supposed to get hit?

if he got "caught" a lot, why was bud up 10-1 going to the 12th?

also it don't occur that bud probably didn't think much of jose and didn't trip about his "shots"? you don't think he'd change it up fighting someone he'd show more respect to?

but anyways thanks for at least giving an answer to a possible way keef beats him, rather than just saying "he does" and leaves it at that lol

Benavidez did catch him quite a few times with the right hand. Crawford's defence isn't always good and has flaws, sometimes he can pull out in straight lines rather than off to the side and he get caught. He's always done that.

i don't think you can afford to make those mistakes v Thurman and not get hit with accuracy and power. i think a 100% Thurman is sharp enough to exploit the few mistakes Crawford makes.

Also, Thurman has beaten far better opposition than Crawford has. He's proven himself as a top welterweight. Crawford's opponents are usually of a lower level.

it would be a great fight for sure but i wouldn't be surprised to see Thurman win.

There's more chance of seeing The Beatles in concert than those two fighting though, and two of them are dead..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Well those answers are obvious. Thurman has good footwork, ring IQ and has fast hands. He's definitely a lot better than anyone else on Crawford's resume. I think he could win on points in a competitive fight as long as he doesn't get caught with something hard that he doesn't see.

Does that work for you?
      that'll work, it's a lot better than saying "yes he will" then leave

but also Crawford would be the best one on keith's resume too

lastly, who has keef beaten that has movement and fights off the back foot?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Benavidez did catch him quite a few times with the right hand. Crawford's defence isn't always good and has flaws, sometimes he can pull out in straight lines rather than off to the side and he get caught. He's always done that.

i don't think you can afford to make those mistakes v Thurman and not get hit with accuracy and power. i think a 100% Thurman is sharp enough to exploit the few mistakes Crawford makes.

Also, Thurman has beaten far better opposition than Crawford has. He's proven himself as a top welterweight. Crawford's opponents are usually of a lower level.

it would be a great fight for sure but i wouldn't be surprised to see Thurman win.

There's more chance of seeing The Beatles in concert than those two fighting though, and two of them are dead..
        I feel u

lol beatles

Comment

Who has Crawford beaten that can move and fight on the back foot?

Thurman has fought and beaten legit top level competition.

It's a great fight and obviously very competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Is there even such a thing as a "healthy" Keith these days? I standby Keith being half out of the game already. I think when he comes back he'll be in for 5ish fights or 3 years-ish, give or take, & be done. He'll be a early retirement dude I feel like. He won't be boxing at 40.
            real talk

keef's M.I.A status been overly due it don't make sense

and then IF he ever does come back and loses it'll b "I wasn't the same anymore but if I was healthy it'd be different", maybe that's why he's "injured" this long

has there been anyone who's been "injured" this long?

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Who has Crawford beaten that can move and fight on the back foot?

Thurman has fought and beaten legit top level competition.

It's a great fight and obviously very competitive.
              how about you answer my question first rather than trying to flip it, tell me who keef has beaten with movement and can fight on the back foot then i'll tell you Crawford

Comment

i dont think its too far fetched at all that thurman beats bud. Bud to me does not look as dominant at ww. He has now fought two guys at ww in a gym teacher and a guy who had no business being in a boxing ring due to his knee being shot up. Oh and i had the the fight 3 rounds each after the first 6 rounds sat night. Bud as great as he is will not beat thurman, porter and definitely not spence. I even think he will have a very difficult time with danny garcia.

Comment

lol collazo folds keef yet bud won't be able to do it

keef don't want to fight vargas who just got a draw by someone bud already whooped

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    how about you answer my question first rather than trying to flip it, tell me who keef has beaten with movement and can fight on the back foot then i'll tell you Crawford
                    You're asking a question that applies to both fighters.

At a high level? Nobody. And Crawford? Nobody.

Difference is Thurman has beaten better competition period.

Comment

These are all top guys, man. No fight is “easy” at that level. Thurman, Spence, Crawford...who knows how that’ll all play out? We all have an opinion; but at the end of the day, it’s tough to know outcomes until we actually see them fight. Their skill level is top-notch. It may all come down to, not only styles, but a single punch that decides the contest.

Comment

Working...
                      X