Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather -- Buys $400k Rolls-Royce ... 'So Daughter Can Ride In Style'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather -- Buys $400k Rolls-Royce ... 'So Daughter Can Ride In Style'

Floyd Mayweather -- Buys $400k Rolls-Royce ... 'So Daughter Can Ride In Style'

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/16/floyd-...#ixzz3RvzeWAfH

Floyd Mayweather
    Buys $400k Rolls-Royce
    'So Daughter Can Ride In Style'
    2/16/2015 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

0213-floyd-mayweather-daughter-rolls-royce-TMZSPORTS-01The spending spree continues ... now TMZ Sports has learned Floyd Mayweather dropped another $400k on a brand new Rolls-Royce so "his 14-year-old daughter can ride in style."

Here's what we know ... Floyd called up Obi Okeke at Fusion Luxury Motors around 2AM a few days ago and ordered up a clean white 2015 Rolls-Royce Wraith.

0213-SUB-floyd-mayweather-daughter-rolls-royce-TMZSPORTS-01Okeke says Mayweather explained that he'd be giving the car to his daughter's mother -- because he wants the kid to "ride in style."

Okeke tells us he IMMEDIATELY started moving on the car -- and shipped it to Vegas later that day.

"When his daughter and [the mother of his child] saw the car, they went nuts," Okeke says ... "They were so appreciative and thankful."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/16/floyd-...#ixzz3Rw07DNJt

People who will say to me to shot the **** up and it's not my money it's Floyds is just jealous, they hadn't got a gift from Floyd for defending him roung the clock!

#brokewithin10

Comment

Must be nice

Comment

He got a good deal on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Must be nice
          I'm surprised you didn't type "shot the **** up, it's not your money"

hahahahaha

Floyd will be broke next year!!!

Comment

.....Sweet car.

Comment

I wonder how much the insurance is to drive one of those. Definitely couldn't afford it even if someone gave me one of those cars for free lol

Comment

Nice car...It's his money, god bless him..let him do with it as he will...let us just hope he is investing well...

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                  I'm surprised you didn't type "shot the **** up, it's not your money"

hahahahaha

Floyd will be broke next year!!!
                  Why would i say that? Its not money and his account, sadly, isnt either.

I never worry about other people going broke if they aren't family or close friends

Comment

Now that's a nice car.

Comment

Working...
                    X