• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    lolol

True that though G...
    **** i know you cant smoke them and get Hi i know that much
    lol, tried some green spice which this kat i know said its the real deal. all it did was give me a panic attack and a sore throat...sticking to the good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      lol, tried some green spice which this kat i know said its the real deal. all it did was give me a panic attack and a sore throat...sticking to the good stuff
      lol

You should of came to me first and asked me about it cuz i aint ever heard of green spice lol sounds like aftershave

Comment

lol

You should of came to me first and asked me about it cuz i aint ever heard of green spice lol sounds like aftershave
        its an 'incense' which contains a cannaboloid replacement for THC, mixed with some other herbs. Tasted like weed, smelled like weed but it didn't have the same effects. Weird, cause this dude i mentioned is a heavy smoker but went to that 'cause he gets tested at his job. But according to him and, at least for him, it works and it gets him good. It could be a mental thing. but check it out, Green Spice Incense

Comment

its an 'incense' which contains a cannaboloid replacement for THC, mixed with some other herbs. Tasted like weed, smelled like weed but it didn't have the same effects. Weird, cause this dude i mentioned is a heavy smoker but went to that 'cause he gets tested at his job. But according to him and, at least for him, it works and it gets him good. It could be a mental thing. but check it out, Green Spice Incense
          That sounds like that K2 **** that sicario b smoking G

Comment

the first bit when he's falling down the field was hilarious

Comment

That sounds like that K2 **** that sicario b smoking G
              yeah something like that, but I heard K2 is ****. There are some that are real good from what I've read and heard. there is one called buddha something that is supposed to be the best thing out there. Crazy **** how u can buy that off the internet and get it mailed. I got my **** in a smoke shop. Sold in bags next to the bongs and all. They knew what they were selling, lol. i get tested so thats the only reason I looked into that. Might as well just wait till my vacations and get some of the real sticky icky, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                boxing on tonight
                that mean pizza, wings, or sub sandwich for dinner
                any go good with beer and the fight
                love steak, but that too sophisticated for boxing night
                Lol we're on the same track.

Comment

yeah something like that, but I heard K2 is ****. There are some that are real good from what I've read and heard. there is one called buddha something that is supposed to be the best thing out there. Crazy **** how u can buy that off the internet and get it mailed. I got my **** in a smoke shop. Sold in bags next to the bongs and all. They knew what they were selling, lol. i get tested so thats the only reason I looked into that. Might as well just wait till my vacations and get some of the real sticky icky, lol
                  Yeh G best thing to do when you gotta have regular testing if you cant cheat the thing is not 2 burn man and look at it as a reward at the end
                  Not worth fukin things up for yourself just wait till you can burn go get some sticky green and have a blast G

Comment

Working...
                  X