What the BBC Didn't Want You to Know About the Belfast 'Romanians'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    More sheeple need to wake up !

The BBC is a government owned agency, the ' Licence Fee ' is another form of tax.

BBC is a Government Propaganda machine.

BBC =

BRITISH BULL**** CONTROLLER.

BRITISH BIASED CORPORATION

BE BULL****ED CITIZENS

and many more.

WTC7 collapsed "unexpectedly", "due to fires" at 5.20 ET. The BBC jumped the squibs by over 20 minutes to broadcast an offically-issued statement about the collapse, with WTC7 clearly visible behind the live reporter...

Oh yeah it's the 911 conspiracy. The BBC says tin foil hats don't protect you brain waves. THEY WANT YOU TO FAIL!

Comment

Cant stand these gypsies,have them where I live and they are always coming up to you trying to sell you fake ass gold rings and hats and other sorts of garbage.
      Go to London and you got the theiving bastards trying to nick your wallets etc etc,I saw a documentary on it where 8 year old Romanian gypos were nicking peoples handbags and wallets etc in Covent Garden and when the cops arrested them,they knew more about the law than most adults lol they were too young to be arrested so were freed without anything,free to go back to mugging people.
      Put em on a plane and send the lot back

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Oh yeah it's the 911 conspiracy. The BBC says tin foil hats don't protect you brain waves. THEY WANT YOU TO FAIL!
        Go troll somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          Go troll somewhere else.
          Get ****ed with your stupid conspiracy theories.

With the lack of even the smallest amount of hard evidence supporting their stories, conspiracy theorists have become more desperate to find anything which could be twisted to support them. Case in point: The WTC 7 was seen in the background of a BBC report while the reporter said the building had already collapsed. The story is that the reporters were given a "script" to say and these reporters stupidly read the lines before the building fell. Plain old common sense can dispatch this conspiracy story.

Why do they choose to believe the more unlikely conspiracy story which suggests that at least some reporters of some news organizations were given a script? Especially when, much more logically, miscommunication could easily explain the video.

Why in the WORLD would they need to give the reporters a head's up??? Why wouldn't they just blow the building up and let them report the collapse as they would have normally?

Comment

Here is what paul is really trying to say.

Originally posted by Paul750
            Listen fellas, the bbc forgot to mention that they were scummy gypo's. I don't know **** all about em but I bet they don't work and scrounge off of the government, so taking that into consideration I think it's entirely reasonable that they are having bricks thrown through their windows, being attacked in their homes and forced out. After all fellas, even the 'real' romanians don't like these scummy gypo's. They fucking deserved it so they did.

Anyway, I best nip off, I'm having dinner with Nick Griffin in a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Get ****ed with your stupid conspiracy theories.
              Awwwww did I hit a nerve

Comment

Sorry but this article doesnt change anything, so they got the ethnic of the people involve wrong that doesnt really change anything imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                  Here is what paul is really trying to say.
                  Hoff, with respect, that's utter rubbish. What happened to them was terrible and carried out by thugs. I don't for one second condone it. What I do have problems with is the media's approach to broadcasting the news, which can sometimes look as though it's stepping on eggshells. If they really are knowingly keeping certain things to themselves because they feel the public are not capable of deciphering information for themselves, then I think it's a pretty sad state of affairs.

The other problem I have is the government's seeming lack of continuity with these foreign nationals coming here to work. If Poles and other EU members are free to come over without restrictions then it should apply to all members. Part of the problem is caused by this, because out of desperation, the Romanians are doing anything they can to get money, and because of this can cause some people to regard them as pests. There is also petty crime involved [by some of them] too, without a shadow of a doubt, again out of desperation probably.

It's very ignorant and mean of you to judge me like that Hoff, as that's not the sort of person I am at all. It's also hypocritical as it's what you're accusing me of doing [judging with little proof to warrant the judgment]. The government needs to sort out what they're doing with Romanians and Bulgarians. People should either be free to work without restrictions or not at all. All politicians seem to have been doing recently is fleecing the system for all it's worth.

Just for the record, I've no problem with foreign nationals working here. I do think there should have been tighter regulations though. All that's needed after that is continuity, then we might be moving in the right direction.
                  Last edited by paul750; 06-20-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X