View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 10:57 AM #8
First Time Skeptic

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Foreign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond reputeForeign Soil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,154,414,334,989.04
Total Points: 31,154,414,376,841.32
america is shook - sakura storm Homo in red - JAB5239 Wipe your chin - JAB5239 a blue parallelogram just for you sir - sugarsmosley one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - sakura storm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
Push him backwards and smother his power. He likes to throw every shot with bad intentions. He likes to control distance, get leverage and hurt you every time.

With that said, I don't think anybody at 160 beats him right now except for Martinez (depending on where he is at physically right now). He will struggle if and when he decides to move to 168. I think Quillin would be a good fight but we know that's not happening for obvious reasons so why even consider it?
And I know why you'd think SKid Chocolate would be a challenge and it's got nothing to do with his skills.
Foreign Soil is offline   Reply With Quote